When we signed Luongo and Gladwin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we signed Luongo and Gladwin.

Ramsey said he wanted 6 more in by end of June.
    Not long left, and all gone a bit quiet at moment.

Its only the 11th, still a lot of the month left.

Comment

Les probably very busy trying to get deals over the line etc. hopefully a few nice surprises, looks like we wasn't prepared to pay what Pratley wanted thank ####.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Les probably very busy trying to get deals over the line etc. hopefully a few nice surprises, looks like we wasn't prepared to pay what Pratley wanted thank ####.
        No it just looks like we are not prepared full stop.

Comment

2/3 of the month is 'not long left'?

Patience.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
            No it just looks like we are not prepared full stop.
            Oh what a surprise you feel that way.,, zzzzzzzz

Comment

Might be waiting to see what players are released this month that may be worth snapping up.
              Bound to be some youngsters released from prem clubs who may be worth having in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Its only the 11th, still a lot of the month left.
                Thats along the lines of all the excuses thrown up in recent pre-seasons i.e. the tansfer window does not open until 1st July, it's only June etc.
                When I read that a few weeks ago I expected another 1 or 2 signings by now.
                now. 3-4 weeks now before they start pre-season which means 2 signings per week, so better get moving.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Thats along the lines of all the excuses thrown up in recent pre-seasons i.e. the tansfer window does not open until 1st July, it's only June etc.
                  now. 3-4 weeks now before they start pre-season which means 2 signings per week, so better get moving.
                  Or not

Comment

Need to sign a striker now really, once we lose Austin any targets we want will increase in cash when they know we have that money to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Ramsey really has no chance of ever satisfying some people does he?

If we're at the stage where we're criticising the club for not having signed more players by the end of June before we're halfway through that month, then we may as well give up any hope of ever having the fans be patient with any kind of long-term strategy.
                      Last edited by KuPR; 10-06-2015, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post

If we're at the stage where we're criticising the club for not having signed more players by the end of June before we're halfway through that month, then we may as well give up any hope of ever having the fans be patient with any kind of long-term strategy.
                        Ramsey is the one who said he wanted 8 signings by the time pre-season starts not the fans. I and others are merely pointing out that there are less than 4 weeks for those signings to be made.

Comment

I would start worrying in another week or 10 days. For all we know we could sign a player or 2 by the end of the week. I understand people get impatient when theres no football but maybe they should find a hobby or something.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post

I agree. Good post mate.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              I agree. Good post mate.
                              Not criticising, just pointing out that it's gone a bit quiet.

Comment

Working...
                              X