Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

'Pool, Newcastle, Scum, WHU, Saints, Villa, Spurs, Palace all interested in Charlie..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The Legendary No. 10
    Apprentice
    • Aug 2013
    • 95

    #76
    Originally posted by dave58
    Fu(k Me that took some working out, A team relegated to Championship with top striker and he's likely to move, how much do these people get paid to state the Fu9king obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL exactly this, and how come their valuation is way off what most on here think he is worth anyway, when proper donkeys are priced at 8-10 mill these days I wouldn't take anything less than £15m but would like to think we could get £20mill

    Comment

    • Hove Ranger
      Silver Seat
      • Aug 2011
      • 4441

      #77
      Dont believe it!!!

      Comment

      • Stanley
        Guest
        • Mar 2009
        • 23693

        #78
        Chelsea tracking Austin - sources ESPN

        Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN and play fantasy sports.

        Comment

        • robloft
          Bronze Seat
          • Apr 2009
          • 780

          #79
          Originally posted by lymehoop
          I would imagine Charlie's agent is having meetings with interested parties and his move is certain. I'm hoping we've done likewise and have 2-3 decent forwards lined up as his replacement.
          I read somewhere that we've lined up Daryl Murphy from Ipswich, I can't remember where I saw it though!

          Comment

          • Shepherds Mush
            Platinum Seat
            • Nov 2012
            • 10325

            #80
            Chelsea can buy him for £50m....£20m to the rest!

            Comment

            • robloft
              Bronze Seat
              • Apr 2009
              • 780

              #81
              Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
              Chelsea can buy him for £50m....£20m to the rest!

              Comment

              • Glevum_Hoop
                Bronze Seat
                • May 2012
                • 482

                #82
                Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
                Chelsea can buy him for £50m....£20m to the rest!

                Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

                Comment

                • geejaybee
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 3377

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Stanley
                  Chelsea tracking Austin - sources ESPN

                  http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/248661...ustin-sources?
                  £10m + Remy anyone?

                  Comment

                  • dogsrrs
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 6671

                    #84
                    Chelsea and Spurs sheer B @ll@x

                    Comment

                    • Harryboy
                      Silver Seat
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 4022

                      #85
                      It's up to him, am positive he as a good head on his shoulders.IMO he as to sidestep anybody in the top four. Charlie and Danny ings will never work at liverpool because off sturidge and baby bunce Stirling, West Ham & newcastle have a chance off fighting relegation next season, so if I was charlie I would go to Southampton, he could get 20 plus goal easy. And then establish himself in the england setup
                      You Rsssssss

                      Comment

                      • Garyd73
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Jul 2014
                        • 854

                        #86
                        Originally posted by robloft
                        I read somewhere that we've lined up Daryl Murphy from Ipswich, I can't remember where I saw it though!
                        Hopefully in your nightmares, he would be an awful buy.

                        Comment

                        • Garyd73
                          Bronze Seat
                          • Jul 2014
                          • 854

                          #87
                          Originally posted by geejaybee
                          £10m + Remy anyone?
                          He wouldn't drop down a division to play for us, a top 8 PL team would certainly take him. Would be a great deal but impossible.

                          Comment

                          • LoftusRoadLad
                            W12 Seat
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 19610

                            #88
                            so Chelski got room on their bench ?

                            Comment

                            • West Acton
                              CCG
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 21475

                              #89
                              Think we would get the best price for him off Newcastle. New manager who will want to make his mark, Chairman has come out and promised fans hes going to spend now and fans who are on verge of revolt.

                              Newcastle are desperate there the ones to target negotiations on

                              Comment

                              • Hove Ranger
                                Silver Seat
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 4441

                                #90
                                Originally posted by West Acton
                                Think we would get the best price for him off Newcastle. New manager who will want to make his mark, Chairman has come out and promised fans hes going to spend now and fans who are on verge of revolt.

                                Newcastle are desperate there the ones to target negotiations on
                                Agree with that. Ashley needs to make a statement in the transfer market to appease the fans and they are renowned for their number 9s and Charlie fits that bill perfectly.

                                Comment

                                Working...