No announcement yet.

Get used to sitting on bench Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was probably the worst game of football ive ever seen, and that divv hodgson didnt give charlie even ten minutes so he could tell his kids and grandkids he played for england once. That was is ine and only chance of a game in an england shirt imo, and there was nothing happening in a nothing game, and he couldnt out him on. Why? What possibly could of happened if he put chaz on, nothing, so why not. Gutted and angry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      That was probably the worst game of football ive ever seen, and that divv hodgson didnt give charlie even ten minutes so he could tell his kids and grandkids he played for england once. That was is ine and only chance of a game in an england shirt imo, and there was nothing happening in a nothing game, and he couldnt out him on. Why? What possibly could of happened if he put chaz on, nothing, so why not. Gutted and angry for him.
      On the plus side Kevin, we didn't manage to score without him! Might improve his chances of getting on against Slovenia.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        On the plus side Kevin, we didn't manage to score without him! Might improve his chances of getting on against Slovenia.
        If he didnt get five minutes in that dour friendly, he will no way get on the pitch against slovenia i doubt mate.

Comment

I was gutted for charlie and myself that was the only reason I watch that load off a pony, Rooney should be a bench warmer, they will play him till he beats the scoring record even if it drags out till rooneys gets his pension
          You Rsssssss

Comment

If he didnt get five minutes in that dour friendly, he will no way get on the pitch against slovenia i doubt mate.
            I've been very impressed with Hodgson as England manager and the results certainly bear that out. I think he knows he has an in-form scorer on his bench and I would not be surprised to see Charlie come on against Slovenia. Not as a lone striker though - I'm sure Roy knows that doesn't bring out the best in Charlie.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

If Charlie is moving on I could care less whether he starts or sits on the bench, I only care about getting the highest transfer fee for him, he's been great at our club, once he moves on he's not QPR anymore and I only wish him good luck!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
              X