Get used to sitting on bench Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get used to sitting on bench Charlie

If your moving!Today has been good practice.

could have a point there Knocker. Hopefully he goes to play football and not to the highest bidder

Comment

[QUOTE=knocker;1423599]If your moving!Today has been good practice.[/QUOTE

Are you bitter to him or what?

Comment

Charlie might keep remy company
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Why the bitterness?

Your'e wrong on top of that too...

Comment

[QUOTE=ArcticHoop;1423605]
            Originally posted by knocker View Post
            If your moving!Today has been good practice.[/QUOTE

Are you bitter to him or what?
            Why would i be bitter? Just think he would be better staying with us if he wants to play regularly.

Comment

Why would i be bitter? Just think he would be better staying with us if he wants to play regularly.
              Are you suggesting he's not going to be a starter at any club spending £10m+ on him, having scored 18 goals for the worst team in the Prem last time out?

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                Are you suggesting he's not going to be a starter at any club spending £10m+ on him, having scored 18 goals for the worst team in the Prem last time out?
                Depending on where he goes, yes.

Comment

Is it an impossibility? Theres been a lot more expensive strikers who have warmed benches in the past

Comment

Depending on where he goes, yes.
                    Where's he going then?

Comment

Where's he going then?
                      Ask JJB

Comment

Ask JJB
                        chauffeur man
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

I was thinking along similar lines earlier. I'm probably fooling myself, but I would like to think that Charlie would both want and expect to start pretty much every game as a first choice striker.
                          At any of the top 6 teams, he may well be nothing other than a squad player. The next 6 or 7 he may well have to share the burden and to be the main man, he will more than likely need to join a team that is expected to struggle. Although it may be the case that with him in the team, they don't, which should have been the case at Rangers. Unfortunately, our inept manager scuppered that one.
                          Hopefully watching Remy's new career in bench warming is enough to make him think twice before becoming another SWP.

Comment

Agree with that Brighton

Comment

Charlie would be THE main man anywhere except perhaps the top 5 or 6 clubs. And even then, he would be the main man for one of those clubs too if they put him in the team and he continued scoring as he did for us (i.e. in the worst team in the Premier League and with next to non-existent service in many matches).

Teams that did not have a striker that scored as many goals than Charlie last season:
                              - Arsenal
                              - Manchester United
                              - Liverpool
                              - Southampton

Why would they not start Charlie if he will score more goals than whomever is starting for them right now? Not to mention that he gets quite a few assists as well. And even the clubs that had a striker that scored more than Charlie could start him alongside their top scorer - and who knows how many goals they might get between them.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X