Leroy Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Fer is a good player and would be good enough for most top 10 teams. I think most people forget the bloke was played out of position on the left for most of the year.
    Agree he's a good player but not a great player as suggested earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      Fer won't leave.
      Wanna bet?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No way Fer will stay. But if he does , I'm sure we'll all be happy despite the negative comments.
        I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

His injury when we played Sunderland was one of the reasons that we were relegated. Vargas another. Anyway, We ultimatly lost momentum when we clearly were about to find it. Maybe he will go to Soton?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

IF

IF HE LEAVES US I WILL HATE HIM

ILL ONLY ALWAYS LOVE CHARLIE BECAUSE HES A SUPERSTAR

fer is just a jumped up little wanna be the same as caulker ,i think all three will leave as well as matty and sandro

MARK MY WORDS THOSE FIVE WONT STAY

but maybe we could keep two out of the five
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Leroy Fer has arguably the most lethal shot on the team moving forward. Believe he, Matty and Sandro will be retained.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                His injury when we played Sunderland was one of the reasons that we were relegated. Vargas another. Anyway, We ultimatly lost momentum when we clearly were about to find it. Maybe he will go to Soton?
                We were going down regardless shanns we never had another gear to go into Sunderland and Leicester etc did

Comment

Ok, maybe too little too late. Oh well, its history now. Anyway, I really can´t see him stay now.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Fer is IMO the most underrated current QPR player and I think he will go however when fit he would be outstanding in the championship and would be a real asset in scoring goals and driving the team forward. We had far too many crabs in the team ie henry and at least fer knows football is not just about tippy tappy ########. People that would be happy to see the back of him don't understand football.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Fer is IMO the most underrated current QPR player and I think he will go however when fit he would be outstanding in the championship and would be a real asset in scoring goals and driving the team forward. We had far too many crabs in the team ie henry and at least fer knows football is not just about tippy tappy ########. People that would be happy to see the back of him don't understand football.
                      Good post

What I like about him is how ball is like its stuck end of his toe oppo go in for it and he nudges it away

Comment

Wasn't expecting that from you west so ty.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Six goals in a rubbish team. Missed three months of the season. Consistantly played out of position. Has to be a good player..... For that reason he's offski.

Comment

Wasn't expecting that from you west so ty.
                            Why bud??

Comment

chaz, fer, and Matty are staying next season. In the premier league. We would have had trouble to hold onto chaz if we stayed up, let alone relegated in rebuild mode.

I'm shocked people are slating fer, next we will be posting about how everyone is a mercenary again...

Comment

Fully agree. He can be a bit of a luxury off the ball once a move has broken down, but he's one of the few players in our squad that can more often than not, keep the ball and/or play short-medium passes that aren't backwards, misplaced or slowing the game down. He has far more natural ability/technique than most of the squad, bar Taarabt and possibly Faurlin.

Comment

Working...
                                X