Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Mackail Smith

Not a bad squad player on a free?

Didn't Brighton loan him back to Peterborough last season, so is he really an answer? I think he's career is going downhill and we had enough that kind of players

Comment

injury prone and over 30 exactly the sort of player we should not be looking at

Comment

No thanks. Wasnt even that good in his prime

Comment

Is a grafter but limited ability now. Struggles to maintain a place in a poor Brighton team so no for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
            Didn't Brighton loan him back to Peterborough last season, so is he really an answer? I think he's career is going downhill and we had enough that kind of players
            He's not an answer but I would have thought some experience on the bench could be worthwhile for a long season and on a free and (I would expect) low cost, him or Beckford would be a decent shout.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              He's not an answer but I would have thought some experience on the bench could be worthwhile for a long season and on a free and (I would expect) low cost, him or Beckford would be a decent shout.
              Beckford would a better option. CMS has hardly played the last 2 seasons due to serious injury and isnt that good.

Comment

good form at p'boro and his early days at bha but has does very little since , must say though he knows the way to goal or did

Comment

Spends too much time blow-drying his hair. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                    Spends too much time blow-drying his hair. Fact.

It is an impressive bouffant

Comment

Blimey! Can we get his father-in-law as manager too? That would liven things up a bit.

Comment

Never really hit the heights that people expected of him. Then again he's the 'type' of player I feel we should be looking at in the next few years.

Comment

Working...
                        X