I don't like QPR anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Well, I'm gonna continue to love them. Will be positive from now on, throughout the summer and into the new season, hoping that whatever CR does, pays off.

Absolutely no point at all in being negative, it won't help matters. What we need to do is ensure that those players who have let us down with their abysmal performances this season are shipped out or made back up to the new ones, who will hopefully show a little bit more commitment, fight and guts.

For those who have nothing better or more constructive to say or do than moan at every news story, repeat ad nauseum the same old criticism of TF, the board, the manager and anything else that they can find to depress themselves with, good luck to you. Hope you enjoy getting yourselves all worked up.

I'm going to concentrate on looking forward to maybe a top six finish, with new exciting players and a much better style of football.
    :

Comment

Jesus Christ, we go through a bad spell and some people stop loving the club. We've been through darker times before. Stop being Mary Annes!

Born a QPR fan (I think) live as a QPR fan, and they'll bury me as a QPR fan.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

RTID.

Comment

We might be a sh!t club, but it's my sh!t club and i farking love em.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What a frigging bore fest. OK, we get it, your angry, frustrated, mad, embarrassed, let down, blah blah frigging blah.
            I can only assume that the doom monger wrist slitters have only joined our merry band recently. We have been through far worse times and no doubt there will be more. But what the hell was you thinking when you decided to support QPR, if u were not equipped to deal with disappointment?
            I understand we all need to vent at times, but thread after thread after thread full of woe is borderline criminal. Thanks Van for adding some balance to life as an R .
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thanks Ginger. It's our club and although we respect your right to vent from time to time, constant insults about 'our' club are p***ING me off!
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Well said Fraggy. These boards are depressing at the moment. When has there ever been any glory in supporting QPR?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  Jesus Christ, we go through a bad spell and some people stop loving the club. We've been through darker times before. Stop being Mary Annes!

Born a QPR fan (I think) live as a QPR fan, and they'll bury me as a QPR fan.
                  Me too!
                  I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Boo hoo we lost again....turn it in!

Comment

I hope we will all lighten up a bit. It is understandable that people are down just now. For those of us with a bit more perspective, let's try to cheer the others up.

I liked Facto's joke about the similarity between Ed Miliband and QPR - nice bit of gallows humour!
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Westie had the hump yesterday and is entitled to, the bloke goes home and away, spending serious money supporting us.

Come August he'll be there singing his heart again.

But I think he like a lot of us have serious concerns about where we are heading as a club. Worrying times

Comment

Sorry Gents was a frustrated posting last night and as many have said come renewal date and first game of the season I and the rest of you will all be there

Acton last night had tons of Middlesbrough fans staying local for todays game wandering round in their tops; group of four were wandering up road as I was getting something out the car and they saw the QPR kit in the back window. They then started with a bit of banter which was fair enough but they spoke too much resulting in a going down chant so as any Ranger would do had to defend the colours so fronted up what could only be described as a big ugly inbred northern c unt who had clearly been produced from his dad slipping his sister one and told them it was a good time to wander up the road if they wanted to make Wembley today. Usual b ullshit you get when people are called out of its 'only a joke mate',' Londoners don't get northern sense of humour' bla bla bla yes ok mate f uck off

But got in and thought im bloody jealous of them as there feeling how we/I was 12months before out the night before having a drink making the most of the occasion but a year on we get slammed by the side we came up with and who were cut adrift what 6 weeks ago!!!

So sorry for the thread was being bit petulant and reacting to the situation COYRS

Comment

Just left boozer in acton and who do I pass sitting outside the hotel drowning his sorrows only inbred and chums. Could not help bursting into chorus of 'we'll see you all next year' as I passed

Karma is a wonderful thing URsssss

Comment

Fair play wests. Knew you weren't that silly
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Just left boozer in acton and who do I pass sitting outside the hotel drowning his sorrows only inbred and chums. Could not help bursting into chorus of 'we'll see you all next year' as I passed

Karma is a wonderful thing URsssss
                                a happy ending to this story then!
                                for what its worth, i also saw some idiot northern blokes with boro tops on ####ed out his tree at Baker St tube. was chattin sh1t and singing rubbish
                                Rangers Til I Die
                                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                                X