X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like QPR anymore

Nm

I haven't since Warnock left. This isn't QPR

We're a small club with local fans. We're now the biggest joke in English football & it's history. 200million in debt with a clown who keeps sayin 'we're learning' - this is the shittest club in England. Just can't blame Austin, Phillips, Green & Fer for leaving. No one else is any good
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

The Sandro situation summed us up at the moment. A ####ing absolute amateur shambles.

Comment

Give it a couple of months and see, you'll all be back

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          Give it a couple of months and see, you'll all be back
          That's because we have no choice... we can only see in blue & white.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            That's because we have no choice... we can only see in blue & white.
            Hahaha so true!!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

you will curse us all summer until just before the new season starts....its what we do in these troubled times.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

But come August we will love them again
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

keep the faith, but God help Ramsey, Ferdinand et al if we start poorly in August
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Well, I'm gonna continue to love them. Will be positive from now on, throughout the summer and into the new season, hoping that whatever CR does, pays off.

Absolutely no point at all in being negative, it won't help matters. What we need to do is ensure that those players who have let us down with their abysmal performances this season are shipped out or made back up to the new ones, who will hopefully show a little bit more commitment, fight and guts.

For those who have nothing better or more constructive to say or do than moan at every news story, repeat ad nauseum the same old criticism of TF, the board, the manager and anything else that they can find to depress themselves with, good luck to you. Hope you enjoy getting yourselves all worked up.

I'm going to concentrate on looking forward to maybe a top six finish, with new exciting players and a much better style of football.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Nm
                      Always a gooner.......

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        I haven't since Warnock left. This isn't QPR

We're a small club with local fans. We're now the biggest joke in English football & it's history. 200million in debt with a clown who keeps sayin 'we're learning' - this is the shittest club in England. Just can't blame Austin, Phillips, Green & Fer for leaving. No one else is any good
                        You need a slap son, through thick and thin always
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

glad the season is over , will be back with hope come august what else is there to do on a saturday

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            glad the season is over , will be back with hope come august what else is there to do on a saturday
                            Exactly. then,now and always!!
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Nm
                              But you don't like them any less either West! You know it is true!
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X