Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Liam Moore from Leicester available on loan? Got to be a better option than this Ream geeza
    This ream ain't even all that. Much better options out there. After the last few signings I'm losing faith in rangers. Just 1 far.k up after another. Gonna be a Shii.te season.

Comment

• Wolves just got martinez the arsenal keeper on a season long loan. Shame we dont need a back up keeper, he would of been perfect and he wouldn't of had to move house.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
        This ream ain't even all that. Much better options out there. After the last few signings I'm losing faith in rangers. Just 1 far.k up after another. Gonna be a Shii.te season.
        That's what I mean all this scouting we have supposedly done in Germany, Holland, lower leagues etc and we want to sign Ream. Weird one

Comment

That's what I mean all this scouting we have supposedly done in Germany, Holland, lower leagues etc and we want to sign Ream. Weird one
          Could see this happening. We've ####.ed about for so long were gonna panic buy anyone now to make the numbers up. We're in a right mess.

Comment

• Burnley have agreed a fee of £4 mill for Henri Lansbury according SSN. Good deal for Burnley

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              Burnley have agreed a fee of £4 mill for Henri Lansbury according SSN. Good deal for Burnley
              Don't really rate him. He scores a few screamers I'll give him that.

Comment

Don't really rate him. He scores a few screamers I'll give him that.
                Fair enough. Still only 24, got 10 goals from midfield last season. Certainly experienced in this division as has played regularly in it for last 6 seasons

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Burnley have agreed a fee of £4 mill for Henri Lansbury according SSN. Good deal for Burnley
                  even burnley out spending us and are targeting the RIGHT type of playyers.

oh well, at least we have jamie mackie.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    even burnley out spending us and are targeting the RIGHT type of playyers.

oh well, at least we have jamie mackie.
                    Aren't any of our signings the right type then Hits?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      Aren't any of our signings the right type then Hits?
                      i will give you luongo mate, he looks a tidy player and chery i need to see more of before passing judgment on him but the rest............. utter dross mate. i could name you 4-5 players who we could have signed only if the owners would have been willing to spend Good. but alas, we sign godbern, mackie, konchsky and effing mackie.

we are shopping at primark, while the likes of burnley are spending good on good plaers.

just to add, fulham have bid 4mil for dunk today.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Mackie best rangers player by miles on saturday in every single report ive read hits. Hes not really warnocks son, thats just a rumour. So go easy on him, hes nowhere near as bad as you are making him out to be.

Comment

• I understood Mackie played well Saturday. He is ok at this level, it just seems he is limited when it comes to the top division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            i will give you luongo mate, he looks a tidy player and chery i need to see more of before passing judgment on him but the rest............. utter dross mate. i could name you 4-5 players who we could have signed only if the owners would have been willing to spend Good. but alas, we sign godbern, mackie, konchsky and effing mackie.

we are shopping at primark, while the likes of burnley are spending good on good plaers.

just to add, fulham have bid 4mil for dunk today.
                            Hits mate ...we're barely shopping.....We're gonna start offering malaysian trinkets and statues soon......or a ride in the cockpit!

Comment

• More twitter guff??

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Hits mate ...we're barely shopping.....We're gonna start offering malaysian trinkets and statues soon......or a ride in the cockpit!
                                Clearly we are waiting to sell before we buy.
                                I am sure they expected one of Fer, Charlie or Phillips to have been sold by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X