Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be a good buy for them, but hes no jordan rhodes so we should be a little bit thankful of we are hoping to be challengers,

Comment

• Strong squad ...will be a good signing I agree

Comment

• Forest been served with a winding up order....er just noticed this transfers thread ....apols
        Last edited by QPRDave; 10-08-2015, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• I'd take Nugent all day long.

Comment

• Leeds United’s bid to sign Milos Veljkovic from Tottenham on loan has stalled over the Championship club's reluctance to guarantee the 19-year-old playing time, reports TEAMtalk.

I would take this kid on loan, just won the U20 world cup with Serbia in the summer playing centre back every game and I think was captain. Pretty highly rated by Spurs by all accounts. We are in need of defenders and particularly CBs and we havent got much money

Comment

• Liam Moore from Leicester available on loan? Got to be a better option than this Ream geeza

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Liam Moore from Leicester available on loan? Got to be a better option than this Ream geeza
                Apparently Lennon don't want to sell ream and thinks he is one they want to hang on to, so he must be half desent
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Liam Moore from Leicester available on loan? Got to be a better option than this Ream geeza
                  Or Barnett..

Comment

• Swindon local rag reckons we're not interested in Byrne. He only has 1 year left and according to the paper Swindon are looking for £500,00 - £850,000. No brainer if thats the case?

http://www.flicwiltshire.com/STFC/No...therwise-.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Swindon local rag reckons we're not interested in Byrne. He only has 1 year left and according to the paper Swindon are looking for £500,00 - £850,000. No brainer if thats the case?

For that price we've got to surely. Great young prospect from a lower league for 850k, get it done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Swindon local rag reckons we're not interested in Byrne. He only has 1 year left and according to the paper Swindon are looking for £500,00 - £850,000. No brainer if thats the case?

Maddeningly annoying that there is no interest, but I can't believe it's because he isn't good enough......Hoos = George Osbourne...

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Maddeningly annoying that there is no interest, but I can't believe it's because he isn't good enough......Hoos = George Osbourne...
                          I think Ramsey may be pooing himself. After all this talk about young hungry players he'll probably bring in experience e.g. Konchesky, Perch, Ream. Sad we have to sign Konchesky when we have a great looking prospect in Kpekwa. Charlton played a 17 yr old, why can't we?

Comment

• See twitter rumour Hull in for Gary Hooper....3 days old rumour

Comment

• Scrap that above they're on the verge of signing Gray 3 mins ago

Comment

For that price we've got to surely. Great young prospect from a lower league for 850k, get it done.
                                Agree sign him and develop him maybe not answer now but would bulk squad out and give his dome exposure

Comment

Working...
                                X