Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambert would score for fun in the championship (im sure he got quite a few the year saints went up) and would be a perfect foil for our younger players around him. Takes pens and set pieces etc. Just dont see him dropping down to us, reckon we are being used to increase his price or speed up any interest in him elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Lambert would score for fun in the championship (im sure he got quite a few the year saints went up) and would be a perfect foil for our younger players around him. Takes pens and set pieces etc. Just dont see him dropping down to us, reckon we are being used to increase his price or speed up any interest in him elsewhere.
      We could easily strike a deal with Liverpool if they sell Sterling due to the money that they would have to send our way.
      But the problem would be convincing Lambert to join us.
      Probably be a few clubs in the prem that would snap him up, so can't see it happening at all

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        We could easily strike a deal with Liverpool if they sell Sterling due to the money that they would have to send our way.
        But the problem would be convincing Lambert to join us.
        Probably be a few clubs in the prem that would snap him up, so can't see it happening at all
        i'd like lambert here, but let's be honest, it seems that the club now operates a wage cap of £15-20k a week for incomings (which is sensible).

lambert will currently be on more than that. if he wants a move, he will be able to find other clubs that are far more stable than us, that are in the premiership and that will pay him more than us.

it's not going to happen.

Comment

• Lambert has enough money to live the rest of his days in luxury. If he moves to anyone other than Bournemouth, he will be a fringe player, he has just experienced that at Liverpool. Personally I'd love him here, to guide the youngsters and lead the line
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Could very well end up in China.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Nathan Byre's wikipedia page says he is a QPR player. Done deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by JamieTheSuperHoop View Post
                Nathan Byre's wikipedia page says he is a QPR player. Done deal?
                More, B. S
                You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by JamieTheSuperHoop View Post
                  Nathan Byre's wikipedia page says he is a QPR player. Done deal?
                  Any idiot can edit that.
                  He is still a Swindon player
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Tottenham Right Back - supposedly was good for Boro last season....

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...radar-9563266?

Comment

• West Bromwich Albion @WbafcNews
                      Albion set to bid £10 million plus add ons for QPR striker Charlie Austin. #WBA #QPR pic.twitter.com/WFxFB1LtDX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        West Bromwich Albion @WbafcNews
                        Albion set to bid £10 million plus add ons for QPR striker Charlie Austin. #WBA #QPR pic.twitter.com/WFxFB1LtDX
                        I have they are putting a package together for charlie and matty 22m
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

• Lazio are yet to confirm the signing of ravel. make of that what you will

Comment

Lazio are yet to confirm the signing of ravel. make of that what you will
                            I bet there fans are on the message boards calling them a joke of club etc ......

Comment

• TNC Football League @TNC_FLeague
                              Mainz sporting director Christian Heidel has confirmed that Sebastian Polter is close to join QPR. £1.6million is the reported fee. #QPR
                              Retweeted by Elliott Boswell

Comment

West Bromwich Albion @WbafcNews
                                I'll give Pulis an add on...add this...

Comment

Working...
                                X