New kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    Does anyone really care if they both stay the same .... Leave alone and concentrate on the important things going on
    I'd like thicker hoops on the kit. And the white panel removed on the back if possible.
    Fernandes promised last season that we'd have more of a say in next seasons kit, after we were saddled with an off the peg Nike kit this season.

But like pretty much everything he's said in the past, it won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
      I'd like thicker hoops on the kit. And the white panel removed on the back if possible.
      Fernandes promised last season that we'd have more of a say in next seasons kit, after we were saddled with an off the peg Nike kit this season.

But like pretty much everything he's said in the past, it won't happen.
      TBF we got a kit survey last year after the current monstrosity was belched into our lives.

If they've taken any notice of the answers in that, then we have had a say.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
        Does anyone really care if they both stay the same .... Leave alone and concentrate on the important things going on
        This is what I want to know, at what point does a new badge/kit get in the way of new signings/selling players/tactics/etc etc
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

kits pretty low on priority atm we have bigger things to worry about but I believe in regard to the badge nothing's being change for next season but potentially the season after.

Comment

I was told last year by someone at the club that this seasons kit was a nike kit and not designed by us and that the club were working on a design for 2015/16 then. This was due to us moving from lotto to nike. Think the announcement and new badge is just for p.r purposes.

Comment

Save some money and keep the current badge. Thick hoops on shirts would be nice though.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The kit is already designed and made.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Save some money and keep the current badge. Thick hoops on shirts would be nice though.
                  loads of people ,me included ,dont buy merchandise with the current badge on , change the badge to something the fans have a say in
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I personally think it will be similar to Barcelona's new home kit. Not been officially released yet but they are changing from stripes to hoops next season. Nike love to recycle designs and wont be surprised if we have identical kits, just different coloured hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by Taarabt View Post
                      I personally think it will be similar to Barcelona's new home kit. Not been officially released yet but they are changing from stripes to hoops next season. Nike love to recycle designs and wont be surprised if we have identical kits, just different coloured hoops.
                      If it isn't the 2015/16 kit, I think it's nailed on for 2016/17

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        loads of people ,me included ,dont buy merchandise with the current badge on , change the badge to something the fans have a say in
                        Exactly this! Never liked the badge got changed over night by a load of people who didnt/dont care about the club. Just looks a load of tat, all thats missing is bells and whistles.... Get some designs together a get the fans to choose. Then stick it on a kit with 3 big thick hoops. Thank you!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Exactly this! Never liked the badge got changed over night by a load of people who didnt/dont care about the club. Just looks a load of tat, all thats missing is bells and whistles.... Get some designs together a get the fans to choose. Then stick it on a kit with 3 big thick hoops. Thank you!!
                          For people who didn't know or care about the club, they did surprisingly well in producing a badge that had more nods to the club's past than the last time that we were given new badge without consultation.

I'm not sure a public vote on design would have given us a badge that we all liked either tbf. This board alone shows how little we all agree on, why would a badge be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                            For people who didn't know or care about the club, they did surprisingly well in producing a badge that had more nods to the club's past than the last time that we were given new badge without consultation.

I'm not sure a public vote on design would have given us a badge that we all liked either tbf. This board alone shows how little we all agree on, why would a badge be any different?
                            Theres nothing anyone can do to make us all agree/like the same thing but a vote would at least get us involved and have a say on something that is a massive part of the club. To change it with zero input from the fans was a bad move imo.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Theres nothing anyone can do to make us all agree/like the same thing but a vote would at least get us involved and have a say on something that is a massive part of the club. To change it with zero input from the fans was a bad move imo.
                              Can we have a fans vote to see if the we think it's a priority to change it first then?

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                                Can we have a fans vote to see if the we think it's a priority to change it first then?
                                Firstly I think its important to take a vote to see if we need to vote.........

I do reckon though had we finished mid table 1 of the 1st thing people would be talking about is changing the badge.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X