X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kit

No voting? No new badge?

After this season.....give us that.

Tony said on twitter badge might be another season. I dont know why club dont just do a official survey on badge opinions, like the stadium. That way if majority are happy now we wouldn't need to change and issue is closed.

Comment

Well IJT said earlier on Twitter that we won't see the new kit until late June/early July, he then said there was more news to follow so, and this is a big grasping at straws moment, it's possible they'll start up a vote before then for which badge will appear on the kit?

Comment

Tbh kit and badge are the very least of my concerns .
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          I agree, but it is an issue and it wouldn't hurt to do a 1 week online survey. It may even turn out majority are happy with current badge and then it can be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Is she pregnant?

Comment

Couldn't give a toss what kit we wear as long as its blue and white hoops, and the badge is alright tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz909 View Post
                I agree, but it is an issue and it wouldn't hurt to do a 1 week online survey. It may even turn out majority are happy with current badge and then it can be forgotten.

We could do without wasting any more money changing badges and concentrate on the important things...

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                  Well IJT said earlier on Twitter that we won't see the new kit until late June/early July, he then said there was more news to follow so, and this is a big grasping at straws moment, it's possible they'll start up a vote before then for which badge will appear on the kit?
                  Be good if the new shirt is available for the summer for purchase in July, always comes out really late for purchase.
                  We had plenty of time to get designs sorted.
                  Scousers already available to order.

Comment

I personally think that the badge brought in during the Briatore Era was an improvement on the previous effort, which was starting to look a little tired and old fashioned. If it were to be changed, I would prefer minor alterations rather than a completely new design. As far as the shirt design goes, I would bet a pound to a penny that we will go back to the traditional hoops next season.

Comment

I hope they keep the blue hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        I hope they keep the blue hoops.
                        I've heard they're replacing the blue hoops with white ones and the white hoops with blue ones.....

Comment

Originally posted by Daz909 View Post
                          I don't remember a vote the last time it changed...
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Genuine question- how much of a distraction would a new kit/badge be for Ramsey and Les? Would it get in the way of identifying players and working with the squad? Also would TF really struggle finalising players deals because of a new kit and badge?..... get someone to design a few new badges and let the fans vote on it, same with the new Nike kit.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Does anyone really care if they both stay the same .... Leave alone and concentrate on the important things going on

Comment

Working...
                              X