Alex Mccarthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I thought McCarthy had some decent kicking distance wise, even got it near their box, something greeno never has done. I think it looked cack because no one was that high up the pitch. They were probably used to getting the ball before the halfway line
    Well surely if the keeper looks up & sees nobody is that far up the pitch, you don't kick it that far up the pitch knowing nobody is there?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Well surely if the keeper looks up & sees nobody is that far up the pitch, you don't kick it that far up the pitch knowing nobody is there?
      True but I think he at least has the technique right. We may have a keeper who can actually work with the ball at his feet
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        I think he was expecting the players to put a little effort in and run, even he realised that was too much to ask.

Comment

Voted green out of sheer loyalty. Happy with mccarthy to be our number one if green moves though.

Comment

Thanks for your effort Greeno but it's time for McCarthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              As the choice is to choose between the two I would opt for the younger fella. Greeno has been great for us, especially when his first period was competing against the Brazillian chap. He has been reliable over the last two seasons and yes he has made mistakes but tell me a keeper in the PL who hasn't.
              On another front, Matty mentioned AM's kicking as poo, we all know Greeno's is dire as well. Makes you wonder what sort of coaching they are both getting.
              Coaching to kick a football properly?? I'd hope this is something they should be able to do by default or at least practice themselves...

Comment

Working...
              X