You've ripped the R's out of this club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've ripped the R's out of this club

Chris Ramsey has launched a blast at the QPR ‘time-wasters’ who have condemned the club to relegation.
    The acting R’s boss says he will no longer suffer in silence as pampered stars drag the club’s reputation through the mud.
    Ramsey stormed: “Every club has its mavericks and time-wasters who cause you to scratch your head in disbelief a lot of the time.

http://www.thfclatest.com/2014/05/15...-of-this-club/

interesting read..and an honest assessment. they may be old and useless but at least they are professional seems to be the theme..this club has always had difficult to manage mavericks backed up by honest professionals but i think the difference with recent years is that we have too many of them at one time and they don't actually do it on the pitch where as the likes of marsh bowles stainrod byrne etc did

Comment

Will be interesting to see who he gets rid of and brings in if he is appointed. And provided there's no transfer embargo.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Will be interesting to see who he gets rid of and brings in if he is appointed. And provided there's no transfer embargo.
        You mean sell players under contract, but the problem we have is that some of them will refuse to leave.

I don't understand why clubs don't announce when players are being greedy?

It will be interesting to see which players out of contract he wants to keep as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          You mean sell players under contract, but the problem we have is that some of them will refuse to leave.

I don't understand why clubs don't announce when players are being greedy?

It will be interesting to see which players out of contract he wants to keep as well.
          Yes, that too.
          Should really have just said "it'll be interesting to see what sort of squad he builds"
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Who he chooses on Saturday will be a clue!

Comment

unfortunately money will ultimately ruin the game, started with the Chelsea defender who sat on the bench for £40,000 a week some years ago. Now it seems to be widespread
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I remember the club banging on about this a good few years ago... Uncle Tony even mentioned implementing a template for the type of player we'd sign. That template would go far beyond pure football ability and encompass things like attitude, injury history etc.
                Thing is, despite such grand pronouncements nothing much changed and we persistently and continually made questionable signings. All this has lead me to think that it's not just duff players to blame for our plight but also a significant chunk of our non-playing staff are just as culpable. We need a big clear out throughout if we're ever going to break this seeminglessly endless cycle of underperformance afflicting our club.

Comment

Sky has ruined football!!

Comment

I like Ramsey. He's honest, has a no bull$hit approach to things, works the lads hard in training, he's got a good out look on youth, I think he could actually build a very good side....... BUT he cant manage. And its not down to the players not being his players. He just seems to make really simple mistakes/bad choices. Its a real shame because he seems to bring everything else to the table apart from the match day manager part.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Thomas View Post
                      Chris Ramsey has launched a blast at the QPR ‘time-wasters’ who have condemned the club to relegation.
                      The acting R’s boss says he will no longer suffer in silence as pampered stars drag the club’s reputation through the mud.
                      Ramsey stormed: “Every club has its mavericks and time-wasters who cause you to scratch your head in disbelief a lot of the time.

http://www.thfclatest.com/2014/05/15...-of-this-club/
                      He says this and yet he chose to regularly include and even play SWP, who in my opinion has to be the worst of the lot for what he has taken out of the club in the last 4 years.. I'd love to hear his explanation of that.

Pure deflection tactics to try and steer the blame away from him for our relegation, which he hopes will lead to the job offer. His agent most probably told him to publicise it.

Comment

Ramsey denied there was a problem with anyone when he took over , and the quotes then were Redknapp was using excuses and how Ramsey didn't and just got with it now he cant hide his failure he now use the same excuses

Comment

Cant you ban this tottenham links geezer from the rangers section or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            I like Ramsey. He's honest, has a no bull$hit approach to things, works the lads hard in training, he's got a good out look on youth, I think he could actually build a very good side....... BUT he cant manage. And its not down to the players not being his players. He just seems to make really simple mistakes/bad choices. Its a real shame because he seems to bring everything else to the table apart from the match day manager part.

Which isn't ideal given he is the match day manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              Which isn't ideal given he is the match day manager.
                              Exactly!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X