Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One who could be key for us next season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    there must be some nuggets out there in Leagues 1 and 2. Aaron Holloway (Wycombe) last night showed some touches of class last night
    I went last night and Aaron Holloway seems to have the base there to be a very good player.
    However he is very raw and his movement/runs he makes look a little sluggish sometimes.

Comment

Adel was the reason why I got pumped up about becoming a Rangers fan three years ago when we were relegated from the PL. Keep him, and it's probably the reason I will stop caring anymore about a club so dysfunctional that it continues to believe in the inexplicable.

Comment

Time to clear the board and get rod of the lot but knowing us and CR love for swp we prob will sign both on a six year deal 100 k a week !

Comment

First one out the door for me. Total and utter waste of space.

Comment

http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...lash_1_4074358

And if your lucky, Ramsey may even hand this gentleman a contract extension......................

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Last chance for him, can't see anyone rushing in to snap him up.
              He would destroy the Championship again.
              I`d rather think he will destroy the dressingroom this time around. Sorry.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                I went last night and Aaron Holloway seems to have the base there to be a very good player.
                However he is very raw and his movement/runs he makes look a little sluggish sometimes.
                Agreed, I did notice his abiltity in the first leg. He is good.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

if the club were to offer SWP a new contract and keep Adel I'd seriosly have to think about whether I renewd my ST or asked for my money back if already purchased
                  they really cant keep these 2 waste of spaces any longer

Comment

He will either end up in the Gulf earning a tidy wage or Italy, Spain, France showing what he can do.

Can't blame him for his apathy, we are a shambles. Don't expect him here next season.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                      He will either end up in the Gulf earning a tidy wage or Italy, Spain, France showing what he can do.

Can't blame him for his apathy, we are a shambles. Don't expect him here next season.
                      We're a shambles for a few reasons- managers under performing, owner making poor choices AND players not putting in 100% commitment to the cause...... the sooner him and others (swp etc) are gone the closer we are to no longer being a shambles, good riddance.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                        Adel was the reason why I got pumped up about becoming a Rangers fan thr. years ago when we were relegated from the PL. Keep him, and it's probably the reason I will stop caring anymore about a club so dysfunctional that it continues to believe in the inexplicable.
                        Are you his agent or life partner ? Because if you start supporting a club for one player and then decide to leave when he falls out of favour due to him seeming like not being bothered .

Comment

Working...
                        X