Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One who could be key for us next season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One who could be key for us next season.

Adel Taarabt.
    No point in selling him as can't see us getting much, and spurs still get 20% sell on fee as well.
    Get him fit during the summer so ready to go next season.
    Has the ability to make the Championship his playground again.

If he couldn't get fit this season for the prem what makes you think carbs will get fit for the championship?

Comment

No way fella, unless someone has laid some good eggs instead off bad eggs
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        If he couldn't get fit this season for the prem what makes you think carbs will get fit for the championship?
        Last chance for him, can't see anyone rushing in to snap him up.
        He would destroy the Championship again.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          No way fella, unless someone has laid some good eggs instead off bad eggs
          Ramsey has said that he wasn't picked as wasn't fit enough, but other than that had no problems with him.
          Not really a bad egg as such, ok he is paid a wage to play football but he is low down in the bad egg league when you have players like Vargas that refuse to come on, or SWP that is happy to pick up his huge wage and just train a few days a week!!

Comment

Definitely a wild card. If we could get him motivated and playing well again he could have a huge impact next season.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Ramsey has said that he wasn't picked as wasn't fit enough, but other than that had no problems with him.
              Not really a bad egg as such, ok he is paid a wage to play football but he is low down in the bad egg league when you have players like Vargas that refuse to come on, or SWP that is happy to pick up his huge wage and just train a few days a week!!
              If he can stay fit and his attitude pick up maybe, but you know what he is like a bit stroppy for me
              You Rsssssss

Comment

He's had enough chances. F**k him off now, one of the reasons why we are in the sh*t. Just happy to swan around and take his money.

Comment

Crikey where is this thread going to go....
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                    He's had enough chances. F**k him off now, one of the reasons why we are in the sh*t. Just happy to swan around and take his money.
                    Thank you. I can't believe people are still blinded by his one good season in the Championship. He hasn't been fit or indeed wanted to play for 4 years, face facts, he won't be fit for us again.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If he didn't make the effort to play last year then we're wasting our money for next season. Let him go on the free if he's contract is up.

We need players that are going to give us their all.

Comment

Is this a wind up thread?? Genuine question.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Is this a wind up thread?? Genuine question.
                          I think it maybe!

Comment

I have been a long term advocate of Adel's on this board and had many arguments on here that we should of played him more ect... But I think this time to move forward and start fresh we really need a clean slate and unfortunately adel shouldn't be part of the new qpr.

Time for a different mentality. If I was qpr I would sell him for 2-3 mill just to get of the wage bill.

Comment

I would give him away

Comment

Working...
                              X