Apologies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies...

Clint Hill, as he so often does, showed class and character in apologizing to the fans for an entire season of disappointment.
    When have we heard that from Tony Fernandes? Harry Redknapp? Chris Ramsey? Or ANY of our regular players.
    The worst part of this season has not been the record-breaking away losses, the Redknapp canard, the consistent lack of commitment, or the relegation.
    It's been that no one's apparently responsible.
    Tony -- hey, yeah, mistakes were made, but have I told you about the new stadium we're building.
    Les -- I am in charge, but I'm not talking to the fans
    Chris -- I'm the guy all the players like, and I want the job despite my horrid record
    Adel, et alia -- just pay me

Tony should send a video message to fans apologizing and assuring all he's responsible, and will now make it right
    Les, the club "legend", has to do more publicly than sitting in the owners box at games looking concerned
    Chris has to do more than sugar coat and excuse; tell us the truth
    Adel, et alia -- please do one honorable thing in your whole time with us: leave.

I take it the other shareholders apologised then as they didnt get a mention in this little rant (again)??
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

His professional pride is clearly hurting, but regardless the man always shows true integrity and honesty:

Comment

The guy is one of the very few class acts we have left. We've even managed to treat him like s hit, and he's still more passionate about the club than anyone there.

Comment

Desperately hope we gve him a coaching role...

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Desperately hope we gve him a coaching role...
            HERE HERE I hope we look after him and give him a job he obviously loves the club and shows more passion than most most of the rest put together, he knows his limitations and some time back stated that he'd never thought he'd play in the prem, and hasn't let anyone down, pace against him is a worry, but has a bigger heart than any of the others

Comment

love the fella,says it how it is!
              need to keep him at the club in some capacity.

Comment

Working...
              X