Our reception Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our reception Saturday

for those that are going think this will be very interesting. The very least these players should have done is bust a gut. Got no problem being not good enough, but there is an attitude with modern footballers that leaves me sick in the stomach. Please, please put that little shite Shaun on display
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

everyone should tare up their tickets and boycott the match. wont happen though.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I noticed they are not binned in a pile of proper rubbish, I reckon they are back in his wallet now and ready for Saturday.

Back your club through thick and thin not just the good times

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
          I noticed they are not binned in a pile of proper rubbish, I reckon they are back in his wallet now and ready for Saturday.

Back your club through thick and thin not just the good times
          What are those?......

Comment

Yes, back your club even when you cant recognise your club anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              He must be well hard... Chucking the season tickets away with one game to go.. Don't agree with what's going on at QPR, it's a ####ing shambles but don't message TF, do you think he cares about you not going... There season tickets.. There already paid for.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

We really do have some drama queens at this club dont we!!

Comment

I love reading people act like they are boycotting the match for the good of the club, all you are doing is giving the club a poor rep as a bunch of sore losers. Grow up ffs, this is embarrassing. Some people seem to hate the growth of the club and want us to forever stay a small, mid table championship team. If we get into the prem, people act like we shouldn't be there, we only have 19k seater blah blah blah. Then, when the owner plans a new stadium to improve our revenue stream and allow us to grow, people also complain about that, saying we won't fill it blah blah blah. It really is petty. Its a shame some on here seem to just want us to accept a 'glass ceiling' and not try and grow. I'd say that is much more embarrassing than the collective efforts of some of the bad eggs we hear about.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Putting season tickets in the bin for one game.....hahaha.....massive loss to the club that !

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      The chairman being the worst !
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Bit like the countries immigration problem.. a few on here are happy to put their hands over their ears, not listen and make out everything is dandy.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Bit like the countries immigration problem.. a few on here are happy to put their hands over their ears, not listen and make out everything is dandy.
                          Immigrants Out!

Comment

Fernandes in

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              top of the league for #####!!

Comment

Working...
                              X