Fer-gotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    This is a funny post. He has one bad game and everyone gets defensive and calls him average.
    Was the lack of effort and bottling it nas mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Was the lack of effort and bottling it nas mate.
      In one match, after we conceded 4 minutes in and wouldn't stop conceding. He played just behind the strikers, his job is not to defend yet he at least attempts it to help the team. But when no one defensively is capable of doing anything to hold them back, why would he expend his energy, remember that he is still coming out of a bad injury
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

In one match, after we conceded 4 minutes in and wouldn't stop conceding. He played just behind the strikers, his job is not to defend yet he at least attempts it to help the team. But when no one defensively is capable of doing anything to hold them back, why would he expend his energy, remember that he is still coming out of a bad injury
        Doesn't excuse his inability to make a simple pass to a team-mate though....lost count of how many times he gave the ball away

Comment

Why we do hand pick individuals? All the players gave up as soon as the third goal went in. And I do not blame them. You want to score 4 times at the home of the ex-champions at their own ground, just to keep a very slight hope of staying up! Be realistic pls.

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
            fer is an average player,show pony,scores the odd goal definately not a team player.
            wont miss him either
            If you play fifa, he's great

Comment

This is a funny post. He has one bad game and everyone gets defensive and calls him average.
              Spot on. When he eventually got the chance to shine in his best position he got injured and believe it or not they call him average. In a good team he is a top player, in my oponion.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Spot on. When he eventually got the chance to shine in his best position he got injured and believe it or not they call him average. In a good team he is a top player, in my oponion.
                Yes, but that´s the nature of the beast. Fantastic player and seems to be a nice guy. WATRB posters are apparently on some serious medication (Not sure if thats a bad thing though).
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                X