Hill, Green Ramsey MOTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill, Green Ramsey MOTD

Hill, Green & Ramsey's comments on MOTD were totally damming, split dressing room again, CR saying he was unable to pick players because of their attitude, think it sums up everything wrong with our club, we need a massive clear out, and some will be sold, but the people in charge need to have a good hard look and see what's happened over the last 3-4 years , and go back to basics, with people in charge who have the club at heart,

Your brave watching that again Dave
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Patrick Barclay and Rodney saying the problems have been there the last 7 (seven) years.. Was surprised but on reflection they re probably right

Comment

I think the point that was being made is what I have debated on other threads. Ramsey wouldn't play the players with awful attitudes ie hoilett adel & Taarabt. Hence why we have seen Henry on the left wing. The clubs a shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          I think the point that was being made is what I have debated on other threads. Ramsey wouldn't play the players with awful attitudes ie hoilett adel & Taarabt. Hence why we have seen Henry on the left wing. The clubs a shambles.
          Don't think you should blame him twice.

Comment

I think he should... Worst attitude I have seen in 36 years going to QPR

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Hill, Green & Ramsey's comments on MOTD were totally damming, split dressing room again, CR saying he was unable to pick players because of their attitude, think it sums up everything wrong with our club, we need a massive clear out, and some will be sold, but the people in charge need to have a good hard look and see what's happened over the last 3-4 years , and go back to basics, with people in charge who have the club at heart,
              This all sounds familiar... I'm sure all this was said when we went down last time.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                This all sounds familiar... I'm sure all this was said when we went down last time.
                We need to get rid of him asap no matter what he can do on the pitch, bad player to have in the squad and around the club.

Comment

Working...
                X