Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
    Some supporters are not wanting him to step down but want him out thats a different story.
    We want a well run football club. Whether that involves Fernandes stepping down or selling up is simply a means to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      We want a well run football club. Whether that involves Fernandes stepping down or selling up is simply a means to an end.
      This . I want my rangers back . I can't identify with the at the moment . I hate the players and I hate the set up . We've been a ####ing shambles for too long . Maybe TF does have to go I really don't know . Start from scratch again though , couldn't organise a #### up in a brewery

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
        Or maybe you would prefer the 2 clowns that run qpr before.
        Them two clowns were savvy enough to leave the club with a small profit, I'm afraid if we now fail on the legal and financial side we will be long past buckets handed out, straight to the Receivers with the debt we have accrued

Comment

Flavio and Ecclestone are the best pair, bought the club for 1 mill got us promoted and sold us for 80 mill debt free.

Fernandes has just written off 60 mil , we are in debt and in a worse position now than when Flav and Bernie sold us.

Comment

Working...
          X