No announcement yet.

Tony Fernandes is the problem at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony has made A LOT of mistakes but.....
    He is not responsible for the stupid individual errors or terrible marking or for conceding goals in the last 10 minutes or indeed anything happening on the pitch. You get relegated on the pitch not off it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Who employed them ?
      He inherited them when he bought the club. Then Arry brought a shedload in.

You can't change a football club overnight, which is why it was essential we got a manager who could instil a philosophy at the club. Sadly we went for Harold and now are ####ed for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        The bloke is a sporting Jonah.......can't get his farking planes to fly properly what chance have we got,!
        Out of order

Comment

Exactly!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The bloke is a sporting Jonah.......can't get his farking planes to fly properly what chance have we got,!
            This is so disrespectful....sorry but sad day for QPR today but a lot of people died on that plane.....and no way was that Tony's fault.....I love the guy!

Comment

Give him a cuddle when you see him then,!

Comment

[QUOTE=Sleeping Giants;1413123..and no way was that Tony's fault.....I love the guy![/QUOTE]

Cringe
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

We'll get it right eventually, and Tony will be the man to take us forward
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Give him a cuddle when you see him then,!
                    Actually disgracefully rude on your part, how anyone can make light of a situation of that magnitude is a huge disappointment. We talk about scum fans disrespecting Rio's situation, this is the same to be honest.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Tony's got good intentions and he's actually invested and backed all our mangers heavily most of the time.

What frustrated me is this guy is suppose to be business savvy and it's clear to see he hasn't grasped the running of a football club at all.

Last chance saloon for me. I think he gets it now and I still think appointing les shows this and come the summer a different philosophy on player retention and investment will be applied.

Comment

I hang my head in shame and retire from public life.

My name us factamondo......I'm shameless!

Comment

I hang my head in shame and retire from public life.

My name us factamondo......I'm shameless!
                          Its not about shame, its about respect
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Its an emotional time for us all

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Actually disgracefully rude on your part, how anyone can make light of a situation of that magnitude is a huge disappointment. We talk about scum fans disrespecting Rio's situation, this is the same to be honest.
                              How can you even compare a team getting relegated to losing a wife to cancer?!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                Tony's got good intentions and he's actually invested and backed all our mangers heavily most of the time.
                                Agreed with the rest of your post, but let's knock all this "good intentions" talk on the head now. Having good intentions is the least I would expect of anyone who owns the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X