• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    Do not sell. Not worth selling unless we get £15Million
    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      LOL
      Funny but right. So, you're in charge of QPR next season.

1. You've been relegated
      2. You need solid champ players and ideally need to get promoted straight away.
      3. We may have a transfer ban in the summer
      4. We may not have ANY money to spend...

Oh wait, lets Sell Matty Phillips for the same price we got him...... £15 million would seal the deal for me.

Comment

Would hold onto Philips if we can.

Austin will probably have to go, Fer is 100% leaving and there's a fair few that should be retiring. We need to keep some sterility at the club…

Let's be honest, do you trust the powers that be to replace him for 5M?

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post

Austin will probably have to go, Fer is 100% leaving and there's a fair few that should be retiring. We need to keep some sterility at the club…

Let's be honest, do you trust the powers that be to replace him for 5M?

AND THAT my friend, is exactly the point!!!!

Comment

Yep they wont replace him 12 mil at least

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post

Austin will probably have to go, Fer is 100% leaving and there's a fair few that should be retiring. We need to keep some sterility at the club…Let's be honest, do you trust the powers that be to replace him for 5M?
              haha.......why, do you think we will be too potent up front in the Championship next season !!?

Comment

Frankly, I can't help feeling that a lot of this current team are basically losers, are used to losing and don't mind losing and Philips is one of those.... I'd happily flog him for £5 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                  Do not sell. Not worth selling unless we get £15Million or something stupid.

He requires games and attention - He will murder the champ and offer a striker great support.
                  Ha ha, another good post qpr4life! Please post more often!

Phillips is under contract. We don't have to sell him. It would be better for us if we don't sell him because we will have a better chance at promotion next season. But if he really wants to go and somebody offers us silly money I guess we will let him go. As I've said many times, we need to negotiate from a position of strength, and that comes from having balls. I also agree that £15m is about right for what we should ask if somebody wants him. Fair value is probably around £10m I would say (much better than Caulker and I believe we paid £8m for him?).
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    We dont have to sell anybody, but as people are saying, this is the dreaded modern day game and when a player wants to move they move no matter what. Hes not for sale, nor is chaz or fer but they are all going to be sold. There is no such thing as 'do not sell' when you are not in the top tier anymore.
                    But according to the Standard he wants to stay. I would keep him as he is a good player who was not used properly by Redkrapp this season.
                    i would also prefer to persuade Austin and Fer to stay on at least until January.

Comment

Keep Fer and Phillips; get big price for Charlie; market Caulker if possible.

Comment

We should definilty keep Phillips. If they appoint Ramsy as our next manager, I bet Ramsey would like to have him in the team. Besides; a fully fit Phillips is defininetly not a loser. Look at all his assists these last few months..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          We dont need the money mate, if the player wants prem football we cant keep him. Lets hope he and some of the others show a bit of loyalty and the desire to get us straight back up.
                          loyalty and footballer umm !

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                            Ha ha, another good post qpr4life! Please post more often!

Phillips is under contract. We don't have to sell him. It would be better for us if we don't sell him because we will have a better chance at promotion next season. But if he really wants to go and somebody offers us silly money I guess we will let him go. As I've said many times, we need to negotiate from a position of strength, and that comes from having balls. I also agree that £15m is about right for what we should ask if somebody wants him. Fair value is probably around £10m I would say (much better than Caulker and I believe we paid £8m for him?).
                            Exactly this, why have we put a player like him valued at 7m, who do we expect to replace him with, and don't forget our fine?

Comment

Working...
                            X