Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think The Club Will Get It Right Again And Get Us Back Up At The First Attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is there no bloody debt ? Of course there is debt . Just because it's owed to shareholders doesn't mean it's not debt

Comment

No chance! a manger who will go for youth which is all well and good. but i dont think CR is a good enough appointment to get us back at the first attempt, and I fear a few years in the wilderness of Champ/L1 until we get back if we ever do?
      sometimes our board just baffle me with their descisions

Comment

No , as we are looking to build a stronger foundation and not look for the quick solution. I dont think Ramsey has the skills to get a new group of players promoted at first time of asking but thats just my opinion based purely on his Prem performances.

Comment

they wrote off 60 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            How is there no bloody debt ? Of course there is debt . Just because it's owed to shareholders doesn't mean it's not debt
            Didnt you see the statement, debt is minimal (probably just the ten million to the bank), everything they have put in is to make the club and their project bigger and better in the long run.
            Use that racehorse comparison i used, they are paying their own money out to look after it, and paying jockeys to ride it etc, and if it wins races they might get a return and even make some money, and if it doesnt , thats the risk they took. Their money (which they have plenty of) that they are not ever even mentioning they will ever want back.

Comment

No chance with Ramsey, Has NEVER won a home game. He's a nice guy but really isn't what we need at this important time.

Mick McCarthy on the other hand is CURRENTLY in the playoffs with Ipswich TODAY two years after saving them when they were cut adrift at the bottom of the championship and has only spent £10 THOUSAND pounds on his squad during that time compared to the £160 MILLION that we spent for the same points return with our Championship Galacticos.

He has delivered playoff football to 4 different clubs, taken 2 up as champions and finished in the top 6 for 6 out of his 7 years in the championship without the need to spend money.

So to all of you using the words DINOSAUR, HAS BEEN and THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.....I don't care how old our manager is, or what colour he is, or even if its a she and not a he....what I care about is the results and the uncertain future of the club.
              We got lucky last year, when we were relegated before it took us 15 years to come back, I dont want to see that again.

Comment

We will need a bloody good team to come back up, look our many teams got very high points and still never got promoted. I just hope the fixtures are kind to us next season
                You Rsssssss

Comment

last year we kept the record clean sheets and had austin.

Comment

Give Ramsay a chance to bring in his own players over the summer. He can't do any worse than Redknapp did in the championship. No one was moaning when Henry played on the left against Chelsea.

Comment

I don't know what to expect next season. It is likely we will have no strikers come the end of May so we are going to need at least 3 brining in for that department. Others will leave or retire as well so a lot of work should be being done now to get everything done early.

I could see us doing a Fulham this season, I could see mid-table and there is also a chance if we got things right with some of the huge earners leaving and transfer fees being payed we could re-invest wisely and be at the top end.

Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Like the optimism and who knows what will happen if he is given it... I'm just basing my opinion on seeing it all before now.
                        We rush everything through, only ever seem to have one bloke on our candidate list and end up giving them the job.

What's Ramsey done to deserve it?..... Nothing at all.

He hasnt won a game at home, his made terrible substitutions and team selections and he is insistent on playing Karl Henry left midfield!!
                        Not to mention us being 7 points adrift now and drawing games at home to dross like West Ham
                        Spot on.
                        Witb Ramsey in charge there is more chance of getting relegated than promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
                          No chance with Ramsey, Has NEVER won a home game. He's a nice guy but really isn't what we need at this important time.

Mick McCarthy on the other hand is CURRENTLY in the playoffs with Ipswich TODAY two years after saving them when they were cut adrift at the bottom of the championship and has only spent £10 THOUSAND pounds on his squad during that time compared to the £160 MILLION that we spent for the same points return with our Championship Galacticos.

He has delivered playoff football to 4 different clubs, taken 2 up as champions and finished in the top 6 for 6 out of his 7 years in the championship without the need to spend money.

So to all of you using the words DINOSAUR, HAS BEEN and THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.....I don't care how old our manager is, or what colour he is, or even if its a she and not a he....what I care about is the results and the uncertain future of the club.
                          We got lucky last year, when we were relegated before it took us 15 years to come back, I dont want to see that again.
                          True.
                          Those happy with Ramsey are dreamers.

Comment

No.
                            Lost all faith that the board will ever get it right, I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Didnt you see the statement, debt is minimal (probably just the ten million to the bank), everything they have put in is to make the club and their project bigger and better in the long run.
                              Use that racehorse comparison i used, they are paying their own money out to look after it, and paying jockeys to ride it etc, and if it wins races they might get a return and even make some money, and if it doesnt , thats the risk they took. Their money (which they have plenty of) that they are not ever even mentioning they will ever want back.
                              Have they converted their shareholder loans to equity then?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                True.
                                Those happy with Ramsey are dreamers.
                                Many thanks,

Finally someone else who has enough brain cells to see what is blindingly obvious. There is NO comparison!!

Comment

Working...
                                X