Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think The Club Will Get It Right Again And Get Us Back Up At The First Attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Think The Club Will Get It Right Again And Get Us Back Up At The First Attempt

I know its a tricky question because we dont know what players are out going and incoming, but how is your confidence in the board and les and ramsey? How do you feel at this exact moment in time. Will we bounce straight back up again or not. Please vote just 'yes' or 'no.
    YES
    20.75%
    NO
    79.25%

With the TBC news of Ramsey being installed permanently...... No.

Comment

Im alright with Ramsey mate.
      Oh and we can do another poll at the start of the season when we know what the team is looking like, i just want to see if people are confident now or not. Strangely i really am. I just have this feeling we have spent so much money and that we will be left with a good base of a team, and we also have got good backers and that we are now a big club in the championship, and will get back up again no matter what.

Comment

No down 3 years minimum

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Im alright with Ramsey mate.
          Oh and we can do another poll at the start of the season when we know what the team is looking like, i just want to see if people are confident now or not. Strangely i really am. I just have this feeling we have spent so much money and that we will be left with a good base of a team, and we also have got good backers and that we are now a big club in the championship, and will get back up again no matter what.
          Like the optimism and who knows what will happen if he is given it... I'm just basing my opinion on seeing it all before now.
          We rush everything through, only ever seem to have one bloke on our candidate list and end up giving them the job.

What's Ramsey done to deserve it?..... Nothing at all.

He hasnt won a game at home, his made terrible substitutions and team selections and he is insistent on playing Karl Henry left midfield!!
          Not to mention us being 7 points adrift now and drawing games at home to dross like West Ham

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            No down 3 years minimum
            Agreed.Could even do a Wigan and go down to League One.Hard to believe they were in the semi-final of the play-offs against us this time last year.

Comment

Players seem to like Ramsey so we may be able to keep a couple of the good ones (ie. Philips and Fer), if so we must have a decent shot of bouncing back up imo.

Comment

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No . Hasn't got any managerial experience and it's the hardest league going . Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday . Complete cop out if we keep Ramsey on . Well do ok but won't go up IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    No . Hasn't got any managerial experience and it's the hardest league going . Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday . Complete cop out if we keep Ramsey on . Well do ok but won't go up IMHO

Comment

Mid table next season should be seen as a success as we have a massive rebuilding job to do
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

It won't do us any harm to stay in the championship for 2 seasons, getting out off debt is a must, but I wouldn't grumble getting promoted again
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Nope because I don't think it would be the right thing to go straight back up again. Obviously it is the aim but IMO, we need at least 2 seasons in the Championship to really build and galvanise a first XI and, more importantly, a squad that can compete in the PL.

Get that right then tear apart the Championship like Newcastle and West Brom back in 2009!

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            It won't do us any harm to stay in the championship for 2 seasons, getting out off debt is a must, but I wouldn't grumble getting promoted again
                            There is no debt H mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              There is no debt H mate.
                              The accounts say otherwise
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                              X