Permanent ground share with Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent ground share with Brentford

Should Brentford get promoted they will need a ground to play in as their ground is not fit for the Prem, I would rather they didn't come to us and go to Fulham, if they do want to come to HQ then I hope Tony stripes them £1.5M per game £27M and a big chunk of their prem dosh, that should be plenty to help us rebuild and pay the FFP fine
    Personally I hope they don't and we can stripe them on the pitch,

every small club that goes up will use us a model of how not to be run ,Reading is there 1st option
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Brentford already put notice in that if promoted they intend to play at Griffin Park and rightly so

There ground is no worse then Portsmouth or Fulhams when they came up

Comment

Or ours to be fair!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I believe promoted clubs have a period of grace to get their ground up to standard - there'd be no need for them not to play at GP at this juncture.
          That said, I believe the improvements required are more about putting media/TV facilities in than anything else.

Comment

Be nothing short of a modern miracle of brentford go up. I would love them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Be nothing short of a modern miracle of brentford go up. I would love them too.
              Another miracle Kevin, following Bournemouth. At least Brentford have been in top flight before................ I can honestly say I have never met a Bee's fan tho.

Comment

Got it on pretty good authority that Brentford will be playing at Loftus Road next season if promoted!

Comment

I mentioned this on a thread a few weeks back. Will they be allowed to keep their standing terraces or will they have to close those areas off as it breaks the Premierships rules on health and safety/all seater stadia. I doubt they will have time to fit seats and if they did have they already planned how many seats there are to sell to season ticket holders. Not bothered one way or the other although i would like to see premiership grounds introduce safe standing as it's been proven to work and be safe in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    I mentioned this on a thread a few weeks back. Will they be allowed to keep their standing terraces or will they have to close those areas off as it breaks the Premierships rules on health and safety/all seater stadia. I doubt they will have time to fit seats and if they did have they already planned how many seats there are to sell to season ticket holders. Not bothered one way or the other although i would like to see premiership grounds introduce safe standing as it's been proven to work and be safe in Germany.
                    I'm pretty sure they won't be allowed to play there by the Premier League!

Comment

Did Fulham not play number of seasons with terracing in top flight??! Coming ours when they developed

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30712037

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          Another miracle Kevin, following Bournemouth. At least Brentford have been in top flight before................ I can honestly say I have never met a Bee's fan tho.
                          The been in the top division before yeah Al, i never knew that. Always seen them as a division four kind of club. And someone said on here, its the smelly geography teacher from school with the vauxhall viva that always supported brentford. Ha ha.

Comment

1946/47 was the last time in the top flight. Brentfords CEO is Mark Devlin, wasn't he at ours a few years back

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              1946/47 was the last time in the top flight. Brentfords CEO is Mark Devlin, wasn't he at ours a few years back
                              Are you related to Nasser, Jeff? Top stat that mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X