Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Ramsey now. Let's see out the season without a manager...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Ramsey now. Let's see out the season without a manager...

Man's a clown. Club's a joke. Team is s hit.

Hope your knee gets better quickly.

Comment

How would that help anything, apart from making us even more of a laughing stock?

Comment

I fully understand why the OP has made that comment, the last two games we had to win, we didn't try hard enough!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
          How would that help anything, apart from making us even more of a laughing stock?
          Pride. Pointing the way toward a better next season. Have Joey and Clint pick the team. It'd be a way of holding our hands up as a club and fessing up to how utterly, totally s hit we are.

Comment

Ok so Rangers 77 - explain the logic of your proposal?
            Given the way the results went, even a draw -which we just about deserved, would have been no real use. When it came down to it, we simply weren't good enough for the top league. Not enough strength in depth to cope with the inevitable injuries, some less than good buys (though some were ok), ageing heroes not quite there for this level etc etc. In hindsight, we were very lucky to go up last year and not ready -though I wouldn't swap that Wembley day.
            The most important thing is to get off field issues sorted -for that we need stability, otherwise there's no money and the crisis will overshadow what strengths we have on the pitch -and there will be some at Championship level. Next season could be fun -but only if we all stay calm. What's the opposite of a knee jerk reaction by the way?

Comment

Silly idea tbh.

Comment

We will hopefully fire the f ucker after losing to Leicester. So let's fire him now. Only the seriously deranged can want the idiot with his record of failure to be the manager next season.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Hope your knee gets better quickly.
                  I'd have fired him several games ago. Would never have appointed him. I might be wrong, but it's no knee jerk reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Pride. Pointing the way toward a better next season. Have Joey and Clint pick the team. It'd be a way of holding our hands up as a club and fessing up to how utterly, totally s hit we are.
                    It would make us look like idiots. More so than we all ready do.

And Joey Barton as any kind of manager? Give me a ####ing break.....

We're done now, have been for a while realistically. If we're going to do something silly for the last few game, let's play the kids, and bin off the players who are on their way out at the end of the season. Give them a little more Prem gametime, and let's start prepping for what is likely to be a terribly hard season next year.

Comment

Not Ramseys fault we haven't got the players. He inherited a championship standard squad.

He plays Henry in the left becuase he can't trust hoilett, Traore. It's pretty obvious and neither have really done anything to go against that judgement.

Why we have a team in the prem with just Charlie Austin as a real goal scorer is a joke. We all know what Zamora can do but to not bring another striker or two in at anytime is laughable.
                      Again defensively not strong enough and as a club we have operated poorly. Our predicament is down to a load of things Ramsey had nothing to do with. The ship was sinking and he was asked to go down with it imo.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Not Ramseys fault we haven't got the players. He inherited a championship standard squad.

He plays Henry in the left becuase he can't trust hoilett, Traore. It's pretty obvious and neither have really done anything to go against that judgement.

Why we have a team in the prem with just Charlie Austin as a real goal scorer is a joke. We all know what Zamora can do but to not bring another striker or two in at anytime is laughable.
                        Again defensively not strong enough and as a club we have operated poorly. Our predicament is down to a load of things Ramsey had nothing to do with. The ship was sinking and he was asked to go down with it imo.
                        Agree with every word of that. Except the 'Ramsey had nothing to do with it'. While still s hit we were better under Redknapp. Much better. At home anyway. Ramsey must have the worst ever stats in the history of the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          I'd have fired him several games ago. Would never have appointed him. I might be wrong, but it's no knee jerk reaction.
                          Totally agree with you. We can't be more of a joke than we are already. Ramsey has changed nothing. If he had I would give him a chance but there is nothing to suggest he has any idea. Out of his depth, a number two - probably at Villa next year.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            A squad that cost £75 million with our club paying the 8th highest wages in the whole of Europe...and that was all BEFORE last summer's transfer window.

Comment

This is the first game I've watched in two seasons where I felt totally calm, knowing we are headed to Championship. We lost again -- predictably -- because we've always found a way to do that this season. With that said, offer the following suggestions moving forward: (1) lose all of the underachievers and under-committed -- Taraabt, Caulker, Krancjar, Wright-Phillips, et alia; (2) tell Ramsey he needs to motivate the fans as well as the players, not with cliches in press conferences but with an expressed determination to do better, or demote him back to youngsters; (3) trade Charlie (he's been awesome but we'll never keep him now) and rebuild front line with speed. The good news is we have the beginnings of a solid Championship contender: McCarthy...Onouha...Dunne...Yun...Furlong...Fer... .Phillips...Barton (I hope)...Greco-Cox...Petrasso...Zamora. Bring in two strikers, two midfielders by transfer, and one wing back, and we'll compete for promotion once again.
                              Last edited by Qprtanpa1; 02-05-2015, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X