Looking forward to ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    I still think if tony wanted us to stay in the prem he would off invested in January, a couple off points to make he did not take in consideration how injurys would affect our players. We needed atleast 3 new addition's to stand any sort off chance off staying up, I always have called tony a fame munger so he makes himself look an idiot on Twitter all the time. So if he steps down as chairman he as my blessing
    TF should have binned Redkrapp off after Spurs when he waved to Spurs fans singing 'Spurs and you know you are' or the disgraceful spectacle at W Ham when he could answer his mobile but never once left his seat to sort things out. Having left him in place you can't blame him for not giving him more money to waste in January. TF, a lot to learn but we've had worse.

Comment

TF should of binned Redknapp off after he got promotion.. He should of binned him off and got Eddie Howe

Comment

It easier to take getting thumped by Liverpool/United/Arsenal than Huddersfield/Rotherham/Charlton.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          It easier to take getting thumped by Liverpool/United/Arsenal than Huddersfield/Rotherham/Charlton.
          But at least we get to play Fulham and Brentford.....
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            The Championship fixtures in June. Who else?
            Not as much as I should be Yousef. I like the Championship much better than the Premiersh!t but getting relegated is always 'ard.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
            X