Looking forward to ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to ...

The Championship fixtures in June. Who else?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

No

Comment

Am looking forward to getting me first season ticket for a few years , what ever league we are in
      You Rsssssss

Comment

I am looking forward to something else in June, our new chairman.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Cannot wait...back to a level playing field again

Comment

Nope not at all, I want to see us playing in the top league. Preston, Rotherham and Sunderland on a Tuesday night don't appeal.

At least we won't be playing Friday nights unlike the PL.

Comment

Not really Yousef
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No. Will be nice to (hopefully) win a few games but with all the financial uncertainty should we not return quickly...can see us doing a Fulham, mistakenly believing our youth are the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  Nope not at all, I want to see us in the top league. Preston, Rotherham and Sunderland on a Tuesday night don't appeal.

At least we won't be playing Friday nights unlike the PL.
                  Yep top tier is what it is about such a shame as had we managed to stay up we could well have gone on to be a regular in the prem stable etc

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Jesus give it a rest will you, do you have to hijack every thread with your anti-Tony propaganda??

I guess you believe if you say the same thing over and over that people will come round to your way of thinking?

The consensus of opinion wants him to stay whether you like it or not, so you would assume there is some substance in that. Or maybe it is that we are all too thick to see through his "PR" tweets??

If he does go in May, let's hope for an Ashley-type replacement eh

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                      If he does go in May, let's hope for an Ashley-type replacement eh
                      A chairman to keep the club in the PL for more than a season or two? Yes, let's hope so.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                        Nope not at all, I want to see us playing in the top league.

Really? Not fed up of losing every week then?

Comment

Would be nice to win a few games again

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            I still think if tony wanted us to stay in the prem he would off invested in January, a couple off points to make he did not take in consideration how injurys would affect our players. We needed atleast 3 new addition's to stand any sort off chance off staying up, I always have called tony a fame munger so he makes himself look an idiot on Twitter all the time. So if he steps down as chairman he as my blessing
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              No. Will be nice to (hopefully) win a few games but with all the financial uncertainty should we not return quickly...can see us doing a Fulham, mistakenly believing our youth are the answer.
                              OUCH painful that one ! a warning of what realistically can come

Comment

Working...
                              X