Looking forward to ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
    Jesus give it a rest will you, do you have to hijack every thread with your anti-Tony propaganda??

I guess you believe if you say the same thing over and over that people will come round to your way of thinking?

The consensus of opinion wants him to stay whether you like it or not, so you would assume there is some substance in that. Or maybe it is that we are all too thick to see through his "PR" tweets??

If he does go in May, let's hope for an Ashley-type replacement eh
    Cant believe someone took the bait, Kirill's only on the wind up again mate. Even Kev spotted that one.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      A chairman to keep the club in the PL for more than a season or two? Yes, let's hope so.
      So you are saying you would rather have Ashley in charge than Fernandes, that's pretty astounding.

Ashley got lucky this year that Pardew did enough in the first half of the season to keep them up.

He has spent hardly anything whilst recouping loads of cash, and clearly could not care less about the club. I am certain that they will go down next year with him in charge

Comment

Looking forward to the Championship? Deary Me.

Don't think TF is looking forward to it. I'm not, don't know bout you lot but I would rather be in the PL. it's not like we can say we have ever given it a good go, the 3 seasons (including this one) have been shocking, poor management, coaching, players and the running of the club. If we can get that together I'm sure we can become a decent Prem Club. But it will be the same when we go down, sign old has beens, 2-3 year deals and stuck with them. Look at bournemouth, there a young and exciting squad.. If it doesn't work out for them in the prem at least the can challenge if they get relegated and the players have a sell on value. We will lose money on our signings except Austin and Phillips. At least SWP, Barton, Krankjar will be off.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Cant believe someone took the bait, Kirill's only on the wind up again mate. Even Kev spotted that one.
          I rate the likelihood of him resigning before August at 80% if we get relegated.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            It's a bit boring though don't you think?

Wouldn't mind if it was well-argued, but it's just the odd sniping statement that any wally could type.

Comment

So you are saying you would rather have Ashley in charge than Fernandes, that's pretty astounding.

Ashley got lucky this year that Pardew did enough in the first half of the season to keep them up.

He has spent hardly anything whilst recouping loads of cash, and clearly could not care less about the club. I am certain that they will go down next year with him in charge
              Aren't we £150-200m in debt?
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Ashley got lucky this year...
                Nothing wrong with getting lucky. It is the result that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  Looking forward to the Championship? Deary Me.

Don't think TF is looking forward to it. I'm not, don't know bout you lot but I would rather be in the PL. it's not like we can say we have ever given it a good go, the 3 seasons (including this one) have been shocking, poor management, coaching, players and the running of the club. If we can get that together I'm sure we can become a decent Prem Club. But it will be the same when we go down, sign old has beens, 2-3 year deals and stuck with them. Look at bournemouth, there a young and exciting squad.. If it doesn't work out for them in the prem at least the can challenge if they get relegated and the players have a sell on value. We will lose money on our signings except Austin and Phillips. At least SWP, Barton, Krankjar will be off.
                  Doesn't have to be the same. With a forward thinking manager and some sound investment it can be completely different.

Just need a bit of patience, which unfortunately a lot of us do not have.

Comment

Doesn't have to be the same. With a forward thinking manager and some sound investment it can be completely different.

Just need a bit of patience, which unfortunately a lot of us do not have.
                    Don't think the fans will be inpatient, think it will be the owners..
                    I want to be in the PL but if it takes time to do it right so be it. But got a feeling TF won't be hanging about trying to blood youngsters and bringing in promising players. He wants that sky money.. He will get Allardyce in I reckon.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Really? Not fed up of losing every week then?
                      Yes I am but if we had been able to stay up we would have had to win more games, I would much rather be bottom 8 of PL than top 8 of Championship every season without going down or up.

I want to see us playing against the best players and very occasionally beating them rather than turning over some duffers most weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                        Aren't we £150-200m in debt?
                        Don't think so, they wrote off £60m the other month, as part of their evil plan to sell the club.

Although don't think they've quite thought it through, because after due diligence, the purchase price will be nowhere near the £60m they just pumped into it. Also, their other £100m investment will be lost.

They really are a bunch of dumba55 clowns!

Comment

Don't think so, they wrote off £60m the other month, as part of their evil plan to sell the club.

Although don't think they've quite thought it through, because after due diligence, the purchase price will be nowhere near the £60m they just pumped into it. Also, their other £100m investment will be lost.
                          If they fail to get their lucrative land development deal using QPR's stadium as a nice little excuse, it will be lost. And it looks like they are failing. And when TF fails, he bails. Caterham.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            If they fail to get their lucrative land development deal using QPR's stadium as a nice little excuse, it will be lost. And it looks like they are failing. And when TF fails, he bails. Caterham.
                            You've just said it's the result that counts, so if we end with a new stadium as a result of a bigger plan then so be it.

As for them failing, I take it you have some inside info from Hammersmith and Fulham council that you cannot possibly share with us?

As for other failures, that AirAsia is a complete farking joke!!
                            Last edited by THE CAT; 29-04-2015, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Really? Not fed up of losing every week then?
                              What like fulham or Wigan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                                What like fulham or Wigan ?
                                Exactly!!.... seen/heard a few people saying they're looking to winning and competing next season.

Why are people so confident this will be the case??? (Genuine question).

New manager, new ideas, new players etc etc. Truth is no one knows who our manager will be and even what our starting 11 will be... Although 1 thing we all know is the 1 person who got us promoted last season and scored all our goals this season wont be here...... suppose could argue we cant do any worse, but then again we could score fewer goals and get relegated to league1
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X