point for safety...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• point for safety...

I know this is straw clutching/tinted glasses/delusional/head burying in sand etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

BUT.... just read that CR seems to think 6 more points will be enough. IF this is the case then imho the game is still on....... Personally I think 9 more points minimum, especially with Sunderland and Leicester both having games in hand.

How many points do you think we need for safety??

Both Liverpool and Newcastle seem to be falling apart..... 'Could' still be a big game come Leicester.......

Again I know straw clutching/tinted glasses/delusional/ head burying etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc......... BUT....
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

If we had beaten West Ham i would still very much be believing but those 2 points missed means we have to win 3 games just to have a chance and we just haven't got that in us but i hope they at least give it a go on Saturday at Anfield because a draw is just no good now. I would rather lose 4-3 on Saturday knowing we had a go than 1-0 after holding them for 80 mins.

Comment

IMO if we had 10 games in hand we will still be relegated
      You Rsssssss

Comment

We can do this. Lets believe. Two wins from safety. Come on you R's..

Comment

Agree kit, like I said I think we need 'minimum' 3 wins, I was just amazed when I saw that CR still thinks 7 points will be enough. Just wondered what everyone else thought.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

No way will 6 points be enough, 9 possibly 10 needed IMO to stay up.

Comment

We will lose at liverpool, and villa (everton and west ham home) and leicester (Chelsea, newcastle and southampton at home) will of won another game by then, so then when we go to man city on the sunday and lose there it will be confirmed and a big 'R' will be next to our name, with the newcastle at home game being nothing but a chance to run on the pitch, and the leicester game being even worse as it will be just going there to celebrate with them staying up at their final day party. IMO.
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-04-2015, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                We can do this. Lets believe. Two wins from safety. Come on you R's..
                50/1 with bet Victor to escape.

Comment

2 wins from safety? Absolutely no chance will we get more than 3 points between now and the end of the season and that will be after we are mathematically relegated.

Comment

Three wins and we wont do that. Our rivals have gone up a gear and put back to back wins together where as we have stayed in the gear we were in

Had we had a better fixture after Villa then Chelsea such as a Sunderland or Hull we might have built bit of momentum on the back of the four away points and done a bit of a Leicester but playing so well against Chelsea to get SFA was a killer.

Imagine three games undefeated going into West Ham think we would have been buzzing and put them away but such is life

Comment

The club in 18th place will get 37-38 points. We need to win all four.

Comment

10 points what drugs CR is on I dont know and dont want no way will 6 points do 33 points if we get that will have us in the bottom 3 he is just trying to keep the players heads up. Lets start to plan for a good season in the Championship blooding a few younger players and improving the youth/scouting system and build a team that has a strong spine and has legs in it ie will be there in five years etc

Comment

We will struggle to get another point IMO. But we need at least 10 to stay up

Comment

We need more than 6 points, the problem is, our competitors are winning also, I am the king of optimism, but I believe we are doomed.
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

we might get 1 more point if we are lucky!

Comment

Working...
                              X