Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Manager if we go down ?

Any chance of Clement still?
    Won't be at Madrid next season, and maybe too early to start off in the Prem.

Are people still saying if?

Comment

Ramsey. For me he's breath of fresh air.

Not his fault he was handed a squad not fit for the prem. he's actually got us playing better and his philosophies are what most of us have been crying out for. Wants to bleed in the youth but not for the sake of it.

You know this guy's works his nuts of 24/7 and with Les actually has a passion to build stability. He's now been with the players the last few months and him and les will know the players they want to keep and can do it in the championship. Plus Fernandez came out recently saying we will know just be focusing on handpicking the best and emerging talents for, the championship and league 1.

I don't get why Ramses getting so much stick tbh. Don't know what more he could of done.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Any chance of Clement still?
        Won't be at Madrid next season, and maybe too early to start off in the Prem.
        We are done and dusted, I am in 2 minds about Ramsey staying on what a calamity line up today, he should off used the last sub then just went for it all out attack
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Kenny Jacket

Decent manager, knows the club and used to working with a budget and has decent enough record

Comment

Certainly not Ramsey. Fresh start. The close season will be really s hit with him in charge.

Comment

Ramsey for me.

Can't be judged with someone else's players and the situation he inherited us in.

He's clearly not playing how he WANTS to play but how we HAVE to play to give us a chance of staying up, survival football. I've seen and heard enough to think he merits his chance with a full pre season & his own signings.

Comment

Don't think Ramsey has the character or guile for it..a PC correct appointment I'm afraid...Neil Warnock as director if football with mark Warburton running the team!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I don't dislike Ramsey and think his honesty has been good but he just does baffling things that make no sense like todays line up

Can get my head around it for Chelsea city or Liverpool when your after a point or being solid but west ham one of the few remaining winnable games you got to have a go

Comment

Given his remarkable turd polishing skills at Brentford, and his insistence on moving to pastures new next season, Warburton would be my choice, with Ramsey moved to coaching the youth side. We need a youth policy in place which involves the right training (which they will get from Ramsey) and an opportunity to make their mark in the first team (which they will get from Warburton.) The guy doesn't seem to suffer fools either, comes across as a very intelligent and professional bloke. Also seems to be able to get the very best out of players without spending a fortune, which will definately be the order of the day for us once the Football League have had their way with us.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      Given his remarkable turd polishing skills at Brentford, and his insistence on moving to pastures new next season, Warburton would be my choice, with Ramsey moved to coaching the youth side. We need a youth policy in place which involves the right training (which they will get from Ramsey) and an opportunity to make their mark in the first team (which they will get from Warburton.) The guy doesn't seem to suffer fools either, comes across as a very intelligent and professional bloke. Also seems to be able to get the very best out of players without spending a fortune, which will definately be the order of the day for us once the Football League have had their way with us.
                      Not Ramsey. He has had his chance and is clueless with team selection and tactics. Has not won a home match. We may have stayed, dare I say it, if Harry and co stayed. Probably a nice bloke and good with the kids but not management material.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Are people still saying if?
                        Always keep a bit of positivity in reserve.
                        Even though it's gonna take a miracle, we ain't down yet.

Comment

I think ramsey deserves his chance tbh but I wouldn't be against warburton as manager of Ramsey was his assistant.

If we relegate ramsey to far down the pay scale he'll be snapped up by villa. Still think it's harsh to judge ramsey to much on the back of him inheriting this team.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            I think ramsey deserves his chance tbh but I wouldn't be against warburton as manager of Ramsey was his assistant.

If we relegate ramsey to far down the pay scale he'll be snapped up by villa. Still think it's harsh to judge ramsey to much on the back of him inheriting this team.
                            Would you keep Ramsey if we did stay up though?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                              Not Ramsey. He has had his chance and is clueless with team selection and tactics. Has not won a home match. We may have stayed, dare I say it, if Harry and co stayed. Probably a nice bloke and good with the kids but not management material.

If Harry had stayed are you sure. His tactics were awful. If Harry had stayed hoilett still would be starting and Phillips no where near the team.

Ramsey inherited a poor prem team that wasn't invested in properley by the board and if rumours are to believed that half the players were no where near fir enough in regards to prem league standards.

He's basically been asked to steady a sinking ship. Results don't show everything. We have played a hell of a lot better under Ramsey and given teams like scum arsenal and spurs a good run for their money and should of beaten Everton and arguably West Ham today.

Half our squad is made for the championship and I think it's the oldest squad in the prem. not a good mix is it. But he managed to galvanise the players and at least we score goals now and have a go.

Ramsey philosophies in the championship with his players could be the best thing for this club. We need structure, stability and a clear plan. A manager who invests in youth and wants to build for the future. No more shirt cuts. We have that now.

I think ramsey will get the nod. Les has Tony's ear and I think he'll get the chance. I also think he'll be bloody good.

Comment

Working...
                              X