Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Yun Fer and Dunne all be on the pitch Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Yun Fer and Dunne all be on the pitch Saturday?

If so, we should rest Hill, Zamora and Caulker. Fer in the 10 slot behind/beside Charlie a winner for us. Yun heads and shoulders better than Hill and Traore. Dunne will throw in everything to win; Caulker will not. If we're going to be relegated, let's go down fighting with three players WILLING to fight.

Why has yun been out for 3 games anyway I thought he only had concussion, it would be a good idea to rest them let them keep the bench warm
    You Rsssssss

Comment

We shouldn't expect too much from Fer immediately - bound to be ring rusty and doubt if he will last 90 minutes. Hill has been doing well so decision vs Yun is a difficult one. I lean to sticking with Hill as Yun lost his form before the injury. I have a feeling that Onouha may be moved to right back to accommodate Dunne with Isla on the bench.

Comment

Don't think yun deserves to walk straight back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
          Yun heads and shoulders better than Hill
          Not over recent weeks he hasn't, thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Not over recent weeks he hasn't, thats for sure
            And clint scores vital goals now and again. I would have a nicker yun retires without ever scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              And clint scores vital goals now and again. I would have a nicker yun retires without ever scoring.
              He scored at Barnsley last season

Comment

Your too quick mr mcgraw, was editing it to again or in the top flight.

Comment

Stick with Clint. Defo Fer. Maybe Dunne.
                  Last edited by 1QPRDK; 22-04-2015, 04:25 PM.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Yeah, Clint's been prolific hasn't he....

I'd have Yun back in the team if fit without any question. For all Clint's endeavour and effort, he's not good enough anymore and has to compensate when playing for his deficiencies and costs us goals. Admittedly last few games he's done alright, but got to be Yun as 1st choice when fit.

Comment

All 3 can start at the bench. We been doing ok in the last few games, so bring Fer and Yun in if we need a goal or two and bring Dunne in at the end, if we need to protect our lead

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                        All 3 can start at the bench. We been doing ok in the last few games, so bring Fer and Yun in if we need a goal or two and bring Dunne in at the end, if we need to protect our lead
                        We do need a goal or 2 ,
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Yun over clint any day of the week, he's had some time away so hopefully he gets back to his beginning of the season form, he defends and gets forward very well. As for Clint...Clint's done well but this always happens, he'll come in and do a job short term, everyone will rave on about him until he inevitable gets tired/ or gets skinned by quicker players and then the "past it" comments will come flooding in. He'd get torn a new one if he plays the city and liverpool games.
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            We do need a goal or 2 ,
                            Yes we do and i meant if we a goal or two down then bring them on.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                              Yes we do and i meant if we a goal or two down then bring them on.
                              I know where your coming from, I would love fer to play the full 90 minutes. I would say he was just coming good before his injury and I don't think we would be in this mess now if he stayed fit
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X