Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

already 'secretly' rebuilding for life in the championship!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• already 'secretly' rebuilding for life in the championship!!!

been informed by someone much closer to the club than me that tf n co appear to have accepted our fate and are already plotting for the marathon slog of the championship to get our work done early ......we wont be a deadline day skysports circus anymore n chris ramsey wants all dealings done before pre seeason and also proper 'yardstick pre season games arranged......very wise.....he said hoilett,phillips,barton ,dunne,caulker,ned.macarthy will form the spine with robinson given the full back spot.......youngsters will be given a regular start and we will be bringing in a 'tried n tested' championship scorer to replace charlie .....bobby z,sandro,leroy,the chillieans,traore,tarabbt will be let go and ale faurlin offered a pay as you play deal!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Why have we accepted our fate when we still have every chance to stay up? No matter stay up or go down, i doubt someone can call Hoilett the spine player after 3 season of rubbish

Comment

Its a known fact that facto is the only true 'in the know' on this site. So i am glad for this insight into our future and believe every word. Cheers for sharing this insightful and quite shocking unexpected look into qpr's future mate. (what did you get, steak bake or a sausage and egg roll?)

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        been informed by someone much closer to the club than me that tf n co appear to have accepted our fate and are already plotting for the marathon slog of the championship to get our work done early ......we wont be a deadline day skysports circus anymore n chris ramsey wants all dealings done before pre seeason and also proper 'yardstick pre season games arranged......very wise.....he said hoilett,phillips,barton ,dunne,caulker,ned.macarthy will form the spine with robinson given the full back spot.......youngsters will be given a regular start and we will be bringing in a 'tried n tested' championship scorer to replace charlie .....bobby z,sandro,leroy,the chillieans,traore,tarabbt will be let go and ale faurlin offered a pay as you play deal!
        Good guesswork facto!! that all sounds a very likely scenario in anyone's eys if you have a half a danny la rue

Comment

Even if this is not true, it should be true.
          Makes sense to prepare for contingencies.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Even if this is not true, it should be true.
            Makes sense to prepare for contingencies.
            The first name mentioned Hoillett is the future of QPR, we need to build the whole squad around him. Totally agree.

Comment

well

well two players are being brought into our squad from forest a winger and a center half,so if we do or dont stay up we are looking
              to replace some of our players
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Glad to see Robinson has the full back slot, especially as he is out for a year with injury!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                  Glad to see Robinson has the full back slot, especially as he is out for a year with injury!
                  Class

Comment

Boom

Comment

Hope this isn't the same Hornchurch bakery sauce we have heard so much from !

Comment

Hopefully Kpekawa will get his chance next season too. The kid's a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          Hopefully Kpekawa will get his chance next season too. The kid's a beast.
                          Yes sorry that's the kid not Robinson..Ramsey is raving about him...we are also looking pritchard from spuds on loand the lad cousins from Charlton!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Championshp? Thought we're skipping all that and going straight for the Rymans League!

Comment

So Ramsey is a part of the CC plan? Hm Nice to see we have planned for life after this season, even though I wouldn´t believe it before I see it..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X