Clear All

You know nothing Facto!!!

Comment

its generally known to be true
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Punch the sl@g in the c***
        Hahahaha ####ing right Jimmy . I don't care who you are to refrain from attack when some fat peacock haired lesbo gobs at you in the face deserves absolute credit . I wouldn't have be so amicable

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Hahahaha ####ing right Jimmy . I don't care who you are to refrain from attack when some fat peacock haired lesbo gobs at you in the face deserves absolute credit . I wouldn't have be so amicable
          Neither would I. The restraint shown by the guy is admirable.
          I think I know who the steward in question is, the short fat bird who usually was in R block? Always causing problems whenever I saw her, that one.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            I think I know who the steward in question is, the short fat bird who usually was in R block? Always causing problems whenever I saw her, that one.
            Assuming so yes mate . Always been an absolute c*** . Glad someone's stood up and put the tramp in its place

Comment

Why were the stewards not charged by the Police?

Comment

Have never ever had a problem with a steward, but this poor fella's experience is just appalling. I really think this particular steward should be fired. I hope the club will act.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Assuming so yes mate . Always been an absolute c*** . Glad someone's stood up and put the tramp in its place
                  Same. Don't know this dog but she sounds a right mare.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    I think it's disgusting you've brought a legal case against your own team. Very weird
                    i think its disgusting that our own club was on the side of a third party (outsourced stewards) instead of backing the loyal fan base.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      From personal experiences, i have never had a problem with the stewards in Elerslie so lets not tarnish them all with the same brush.

There seems to be a problem with a minority of them so dont say there seems to be an overall problem because there isnt
                      the problem is that fat blonde haired bit ch. if i see her again i will spit on her. that much i promise.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

well done MK , if u had been found guilty u would have been banned for years and got a criminal conviction . i have contacted jenny at the club before to inform her of the stewards over reactions . i urge all fans to do this its the only way we will change anything

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Ahhh ! Being spat at by a girl (loosest term possible) at football. Brings back the memories.....
                          Of that lonely walk back to the car from Millenium stadium, passing those hospitable Cardiff pubs, their lovely ewe's and their phlemy wishes of a safe journey home !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post

Ahhh ! Being spat at by a girl (loosest term possible) at football. Brings back the memories.....
                            Of that lonely walk back to the car from Millenium stadium, passing those hospitable Cardiff pubs, their lovely ewe's and their phlemy wishes of a safe journey home !!!!!
                            as we left the milly stadium dejected , this skinhead with a ccfc tattoo on his neck walked into the centre of us. he was laughing at us in this this fake high pitch squeal. i wanted to chin him and so did many others methinks. ...... then out of nowhere this fella must of been in his late 60's put one right on his chin . the cardiff fan went down as if mike tyson had put one on him , he tried to get up but his legs went and he didn't have a clue what had happened to him or what day of the week it was ... every QPR fan gave the old boy a round of applause a good end to a terrible day

Comment

word to fellow Rs it might be worthwhile to remember the injustice MK has received and if you are asked to step away for a chat from a steward and you have no way out of it, you should pull out the ol iphone and start video recording everything. that why there is no he-said-she-said (or he-touched-me-he-didnt-touch-me). if you unluckily end up in the predicament that mk has been in, youll be glad youve got the video on your side.

godspeed mk.
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X