No announcement yet.

Legal Case Against QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not if i used stealth n she never saw it coming........old chinese proverb say.....smell the fart b ut no see the farter!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      There's a lot of 'alleges' is all i'm saying.
      A lot of the time the fans are not innocent by-standers. They play their part as well.
      No-one knows what truly happened except the people involved.

Its seems to be a lot of hassle.
      I agree there seem to be a lot of allegations but the fact the courts ruled in his favour would suggest where the wrongful allegations came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        I agree there seem to be a lot of allegations but the fact the courts ruled in his favour would suggest where the wrongful allegations came from.
        The only people who know who was truly to blame is the people involved, like everything - All i know is that its a very rare case.

Comment

Is the cow still working at QPR as if she is she needs outing. I know she had been causing untold hassle for some period now. Appears to have open approval to antagonise fans then get them ejected which surely goes against the intention of her role

Compare our stewards to how decent they were at WBA recently!!!! It's amazing how people react when treated decently

Comment

i bet she is a right fat old ugly munter....probably from kent!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Is the cow still working at QPR as if she is she needs outing. I know she had been causing untold hassle for some period now. Appears to have open approval to antagonise fans then get them ejected which surely goes against the intention of her role

Compare our stewards to how decent they were at WBA recently!!!! It's amazing how people react when treated decently
              I feel a bit of Aretha Franklin coming on wests, here I'll start us of... "what you want ooo baby I got it, ooo what you need, ooo do you know I got it..........."

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

the moment i wake up.....i put on my make up

Comment

....."make-up"

Thats it facto mate, get in the groove!!....
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

put your hands together...uh.....der der der der der der

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      The only people who know who was truly to blame is the people involved, like everything - All i know is that its a very rare case.
                      If the only people who know is the people involved then how can you know its a very rare case? Ive seen multiple incidents with this particular steward and its no surprise that someone felt the need to take it further. She is always picking fights and going OTT.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        If the only people who know is the people involved then how can you know its a very rare case? Ive seen multiple incidents with this particular steward and its no surprise that someone felt the need to take it further. She is always picking fights and going OTT.
                        Is this the rusty lee lookalike?
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Rusty Lees arris has it's own postcode
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I cannot believe that anybody could criticize this fan for quite rightly taking the club to court. From what I have read the club have behaved abominably over this and fully deserve to be held accountable. Why on earth would anybody think otherwise?

MK, I applaud your courage in taking this to resolution in the courts. The FSF are a great organization for fans and more people should be aware of the help they can provide.

Did you file a complaint for assault against the stewards? If you did and it was ignored, you could contact your MP to investigate on your behalf. Those stewards who assaulted you should have their day in the dock.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Punch the sl@g in the c***

Comment

is this a black thing???

Comment

Working...
                                X