Clear All

• West Brom aswell

They are not safe just yet?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

welcome to the club!

Comment

If your suggesting we will pick up 8 points to catch WBA (assuming WBA loses their next 5), I ask where we will pick up 8 points in 6 games? Maybe we can scrape another miracle run.

Comment

They need to win one game out of all the remaining to be safe, which will be a total shock if they dint get that one win.. Wish we were in there position i really do. Safe imo.

Comment

Your right they need one win to seal it but their fixtures are frightening and there in what appears bad form

Comment

I suppose they were hoping/expecting to pick up their safety points against us and Leicester, which hasn't happened. The relegation battle is wide open but I'm expecting it to end up between us, Leicester, Burnley, Hull and Sunderland, although WBA and Villa are by no means safe yet.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Lucky they got those couple of wins when TP joined or they would be right in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                They need to win one game out of all the remaining to be safe, which will be a total shock if they dint get that one win.. Wish we were in there position i really do. Safe imo.
                With Crystal Palace (A), Liverpool (H), Man United (A), Newcastle (A), Chelsea (H) and Arsenal (A) remaining, I certianly don't see any obviously winnable games for them left - especially with them playing so lazily at present. In fact, they are just as likely to lose all of them. Of course we'd prefer to be in their position than our current one, but I wouldn't say they are out of it yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  With Crystal Palace (A), Liverpool (H), Man United (A), Newcastle (A), Chelsea (H) and Arsenal (A) remaining, I certianly don't see any obviously winnable games for them left - especially with them playing so lazily at present. In fact, they are just as likely to lose all of them. Of course we'd prefer to be in their position than our current one, but I wouldn't say they are out of it yet either.
                  Couldn't agree more ......only 2 home games left against Liverpool and Chelsea ....2 of their way games against Man U and arsenal and they've just lost 2 games at home to 2 of the 'nailed on ' relegation candidates ( according to Sky ) . I know they've got the points on the board but at this stage of the season funny things happen ( I hope)

Comment

They will be safe when they play crappy Newcastle
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

They need 2-3 points and they will get them.
                      Last edited by Yousef; 12-04-2015, 07:12 AM.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                      X