No announcement yet.

your tactics for the chelsea match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Hazard and we should be ok as Fabregas and Oscar have been off the pace recently.

Comment

but

but if kick them we face andro and barton getting sent off

IF YOU LOOK AT VILLAS SECOND GOAL IF THE REF HAD NOT PLAYED ON SANDRO WOULD DEFINATELY BEEN SENT OFF FOR THAT TERRIBLE FOUL

he actually kicked the bloke right up into the air
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post

IF YOU LOOK AT VILLAS SECOND GOAL IF THE REF HAD NOT PLAYED ON SANDRO WOULD DEFINATELY BEEN SENT OFF FOR THAT TERRIBLE FOUL

This is a huge point, which is why i don't think we can play Joey from the start. We cannot afford to lose him for 2 matches.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

stop hazard getting the ball by marking him out of the game , if he gets on a run we're in trouble as he leans into defenders then goes down like he's shot

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            This is a huge point, which is why i don't think we can play Joey from the start. We cannot afford to lose him for 2 matches.

What planet do you honestly live on? Cos it aint this one surely!!

Comment

When we beat them 1-0 our CB pairing was Anton and One Size....... If we won with that we can surely win Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                When we beat them 1-0 our CB pairing was Anton and One Size....... If we won with that we can surely win Sunday.
                With Clint, Joey, Adel and SWP in the side!

Comment

This is your game......

SWP. As leftsided mf in a 4321 formation. Often had good games against Chelsea. A better option, against Chelsea, than Hoilett, Kranjcar and Taarabt. Revenge is a great motivator.

Comment

I'm afraid this isn't a fairytale.. That isn't going to happen.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post

No he wouldn't because the ref gave him a yellow after they scored and the ball went dead.

Comment

That being said, I'd rather SWP on the left than Krancjar.... at least he can move a bit quicker than reverse.

Comment

in every game kranjcar plays he thinks it's a charity match with Robbie Williams has captain
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                            I'm afraid this isn't a fairytale.. That isn't going to happen.
                            I have to agree with you, our options aren't great but SWP is done!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Surely a unfit AT is better than swp or kranky

Comment

Would this work?

4-5-1 v Chelsea
                                But start Barton, Sandro and Henry.

Comment

Working...
                                X