your tactics for the chelsea match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your tactics for the chelsea match

After that second half display I was just wondering what team and formation you all would play against the scum?

your tactics for the chelsea match

you saw how villa cut us to pieces,it was because in the prem when you attack you leave your central defenders vulerable.sp my first player i pick is henry he will beef up
    our middle and protect our twp central defenders who i would play clint hill and cauker,nedum and isla will make us the other defenders
    in front of my defence will be saqndro and barton,with matty on the right wing and bobby and charlie up front

TO BEAT CHELSEA IS LIKE PLAYING A GAME OF CHESS IF WE GO ONE UP WE LOSE 3-1 BECAUSE THEY UP THERE GAME,THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THEM IS 1-0 WITH US SCORING IN ABOUT THE SEVENTIETH MINUTE,BUT WE MUST MAKE THE FIRST HALF 0-0 OR WE WILL THROTTLED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

what do you guys think would you play tralorie,adel,yen,hoilett or some of the youngsters whats your system and what is your team
    Last edited by qprted; 10-04-2015, 10:21 AM.
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

High tempo, pressure on the ball up the pitch, 3 in the middle, kick Hazard and Fabregas early. Contain and try to hit on the counter if they over commit. Make no mistake, a point would be a great result.

Comment

to be honest

to be honest my nerves are shatterd,im really worried ,im sure we are in for a terrible time,i just hope and pray for a 1-0 victory
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          High tempo, pressure on the ball up the pitch, 3 in the middle, kick Hazard and Fabregas early. Contain and try to hit on the counter if they over commit. Make no mistake, a point would be a great result.
          Agree take it in turns to kick lumps out of key players. Need to make the whole 90mins as uncomfortable as possible so that means no time on the ball and getting harrased all over the park on and off the pitch

Comment

Got to play henry, barton and sandro, with zamora and austin up front and phillips our only flair player . If there is ever a time to play hr's terrible away tactics its sunday at home. We really cant get hammered for goal difference and confidence reasons.

Comment

I think we must hold them for a long as pos but we must push them get them worried. Else they will starve us of the ball control the game and cheat us with a penalty as per usual I agree with the sandro barton Henry but I would play adel if fit instead of Henry as we need to worry them it is a hard task but the crowd can do their bit make them fear a attack from the stands really take it to them.

Comment

People want us to play adel from 3-4 years ago.... He's no longer at the club.. What we have now is the sulky, unfit and always injured adel... Definitely not the same player..

Comment

Adels finished i think mate, wheres he been the last two games against lowly clubs?

Comment

Take it to the corner flag every time we get the ball

Comment

1. get a slightly dodgy penalty and score it.

2. get one of their players sent off for fouling swp

3. hope that drogba mistimes a tackle really badly and also gets sent off just before half time.

4. get john t***y to say something that he really shouldn't after a soft decision doesn't go their way.

5. hold on for dear life until the final whistle.

Comment

If we do get beat we need to keep the score down as GD could make all the difference at the end of the season.

Comment

hazard is the main danger i think so if we can stop him early with a few hard tackles maybe put him out of the game,it would help us a bit.
                          really tough game though

Comment

Kick em ,kick em spit at them kick them some more score in the 89th min , thats the only time we might score and not condeed

Comment

Kick the living sh1te out of the racist Kants

Comment

Working...
                              X