Harry Redknapp: People were against me at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    I will always remember winning at a Wembley but he has unfortunately tainted himself with what he has done since !
    I will always remember how the Team won at wembley, clint hill making his own substitution, the forward line going on the attack in the final min whilst be instructed to sit back and all the while, Redcrapp was standing there dazing about pitching up at his local golf course.
    I love my team and fark you redcrapp, you sour faced cant.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      I will always remember how the Team won at wembley, clint hill making his own substitution, the forward line going on the attack in the final min whilst be instructed to sit back and all the while, Redcrapp was standing there dazing about pitching up at his local golf course.
      perfection in one post

Comment

theyve blatantly published this on bbc because hell be on the motd2 sofa for the majority of next season
        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Lol
          Kept the faith!

Comment

do you think anyone will read his comments as gospel? they will just see it as good old 'arry having a moan up. old news now

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              do you think anyone will read his comments as gospel? they will just see it as good old 'arry having a moan up.
              Some will, that's why he still has media leverage. But that's beside the point really. It's the fact that he continues to spout all his usual shite and lies even after he's gone, which just confirms his total lack of class and moral fibre.

Comment

Glad to see the back of him, should have gone at the end of last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Some will, that's why he still has media leverage. But that's beside the point really. It's the fact that he continues to spout all his usual shite and lies even after he's gone, which just confirms his total lack of class and moral fibre.
                  You say he he still spouts even after he's gone thats a verry good point and one I'd like posters to take note of and stop doing the same boring nonsence , HE'S GONE FFS LETS HAVE HAVE POSSITIVE POSTS LOOKING FORWARD

Comment

He's right though. I was certainly against him. And with good reason too since he has proven to be our worst ever manager in the top flight. To be honest, I can't see that he did much at all, given he was supposedly managing for 30 years.

Still, he's gone now and those that really understand football will be able to make their own minds up on the bloke, based upon his managerial record rather than listening to the muppets in the press.

Comment

Working...
                    X