X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Redknapp: People were against me at QPR

ok... here we go.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32236284

nice timing red chap... 'qpr seemed to be in the papers everyday', thanks for keeping that going

And so it begins.....Didn't take him long..always someone else's fault

Comment

Oh, this man is a fool... Just when we have a couple of good results he starts to pipe up.

Always the victim...

I saw that he also said, he wants to return to a management to a team that could get promoted... The fella is deluded

Comment

"Infamy, infamy, the've all got it in for me!!"
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Wish someone in the media would tell the truth about how terrible a manager he was for us. And what a liar he is. Instead they allow him to spout his nonsense and big himself up without ever trying to hold him to account. He's obviously referring to Les Ferdinand, but won't say so.

Comment

He was on TS yesterday and he said now the golf buggies are back out on the courses hes back playing golf

So much for the knee that needed immediate surgery

Comment

The bloke could bullsh1t his way out of anything!

If it was any other manager with the record he had with us, they would of been hung out to dry by the media

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                He was on TS yesterday and he said now the golf buggies are back out on the courses hes back playing golf

He was doing some punditry work on BT Sport the other week, standing up for a good hour or so. Sod all wrong with his knees.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Sorry to tiddle on your chips Westy, but he already had the surgery and is now in rehabilitation. As for the rest of it, we have of course heard it all before. Think we should all focus on what's to come for now. This is not the time for picking scabs. The summer is long enough for that
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Sorry to tiddle on your chips Westy, but he already had the surgery and is now in rehabilitation. As for the rest of it, we have of course heard it all before. Think we should all focus on what's to come for now. This is not the time for picking scabs. The summer is long enough for that
                    He never mate as he previosuly said after leaving he was putting it off

Comment

So why didn't he just say this at the time ! Almost like he is trying to derail our efforts of staying up by causing more behind the scenes issues. The reason we were in the papers every other day was because he was always keeping himself in the spotlight, lost a lot of respect for him on this now, really wasn't needed and has made himself look a ####.

Comment

This man spent over £50M at our club and he wasn't backed ! is he having a laugh????????, Typical Harry always someone else's fault

Comment

If we manage to stay up then we have got out of his tenure lightly given the state he left Pompey and Saints in

Comment

I thought he never read the papers anyway, what a load of bull HR comes out with

Comment

All water under the bridge, just all let it go, Bagpuss is history now, let's all move on, ignore him, it won't change anything!

Comment

Working...
                              X