The atmosphere at Loftus Rd is key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Would be nice to get that atmosphere back but unfortunetly, it will be flat as a farking pancake.
    What you got a downer on the supporters as well now hits? It will be hostile as fark in there i bet ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      What you got a downer on the supporters as well now hits? It will be hostile as fark in there i bet ya.
      Its like he's never been to a derby match.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        naaa mate, was at the fa cup game when we lost 1-0. that atmos was utter shyte. along with being shyte this season, i just cant see much changing mate.

hope im wrong though as the players will need our support.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Its like he's never been to a derby match.
          i beg your farking pardon.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You been to Derby then Hitman?
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              You been to Derby then Hitman?
              Only at wembley mate.

Comment

There will be plenty of shorts, short sleeve shirts and sunnies about thats for sure. Going to be a belter of a day..

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  i beg your farking pardon.!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Top class reply

Comment

Should be lively Sunday. Can't honestly see how a bit of noise would destabilise players who've been to stadiums full of Turkish nutters or Eastern European pyschos but if it gets our lads to raise their game then we need to give it all we've got and get the ground shaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      Should be lively Sunday. Can't honestly see how a bit of noise would destabilise players who've been to stadiums full of Turkish nutters or Eastern European pyschos but if it gets our lads to raise their game then we need to give it all we've got and get the ground shaking.
                      Cant hurt can it

Comment

Not just the noise but spitting distance too,their coming to our gaf.THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM!!
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

not a lover of chelsea , but i really despise their plastic fans there's thousands of them that never go , but think they're the 2nd coming .they're sheep that follow anyone or anything just to fit in. i asked loads of them why aren't u in munich to watch your team in the champions league final . i got various limp answers .... i'd have walked to germany if we got there , if i couldn't get a ticket i'd have still been there as it's the occasion and memory as well as the 90 mins . all the fellas i know don't go to chelsea anymore their fans now all live in raynes park , worcester park , tolworth and guildford and lots of other sleepy towns on the A3.... none of them come from or live anywhere near stamford bridge

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            not a lover of chelsea , but i really despise their plastic fans there's thousands of them that never go , but think they're the 2nd coming .they're sheep that follow anyone or anything just to fit in. i asked loads of them why aren't u in munich to watch your team in the champions league final . i got various limp answers .... i'd have walked to germany if we got there , if i couldn't get a ticket i'd have still been there as it's the occasion and memory as well as the 90 mins . all the fellas i know don't go to chelsea anymore their fans now all live in raynes park , worcester park , tolworth and guildford and lots of other sleepy towns on the A3.... none of them come from or live anywhere near stamford bridge
                            So to sum it up their #### shafting ##### sucking gimpy cannts
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It did in the 1-0 where heider scored the pen . Their so called superstars s hit themselves and bottled it . Give them hell

Comment

Well it did before so strange comment to make. Mata openly bottling coming over to take corners, chelsea fans after on their messageboards moaning its not fair crowd are so close and able to intimidate their players and their fans cacked it too. First game they all turned up in their Chelsea tops, caps and jackets etc next game you would have struggled to spot a Chelsea fan as they all attended covered up

Comment

Working...
                                X