No announcement yet.

The atmosphere at Loftus Rd is key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remy's a judas ####... He went for a big fvcking payday the greedy fvcker.

He would of had more chance staying in that france squad playing every week with us.

Comment

I will never forgive that #### remy, let's give him hell
      You Rsssssss

Comment

A nice crowd as the scum coach arrives their players look out of the window and say oh look autograph hunters to which Terry sinks down in his seat and says are you sure

Comment

Yep pure cauldron of hate make them in no doubt that they are truly despised it may just shock them as they probably wont expect it ! Either way abusing scum is good no matter what also let the ref know that when the chelsea sh ite start standing round him and pushing mouthing off let him be sure that he realises there are thousands more that would do him more harm should he give in to their tactic of getting decision. This could actually be vital as they always cheat us so make sure the ref knows where he is and that he has to get out the ground after the game who is the ref ? Anyone know ?

Comment

Every Rs fan in the ground needs to be REVED up for this game on Sunday, just as we were a few years back that was probably the most hostile our ground was, the Scum players S**T themselves and totally lost it, Sunday needs to be the same with loud noise continuous booing, throwing the ball away and so on, I Suggest that every one gets to the pubs as early as possible, gets reved up and as loud as we can be, and really get behind the team, COME ON YOU Rs l

Comment

My biggest fear for this game is that it's so early on a Sunday... Even the everton game which was a 4pm kick off was like a morgue because it was Sunday everyones hungover and doesn't seem up for it... Let's hope we make an exception for the scum

Comment

Yep either plenty of hair of the dog or save it till sunday morning and give them both barrels it will shake them as it did last time they are pampered and will not expect such hate and bile also #### their dog sh ite fans up I would love to be there but am working give them hell no matter what all the way to the final whistle and make sure that ref knows where he is and that HE MUST NOT GIVE IN TO THEIR DIRTY CHEATING WAYS this could make our season

Comment

"Cauldron of fire and hate"

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                  Yep either plenty of hair of the dog or save it till sunday morning and give them both barrels it will shake them as it did last time they are pampered and will not expect such hate and bile also #### their dog sh ite fans up I would love to be there but am working give them hell no matter what all the way to the final whistle and make sure that ref knows where he is and that HE MUST NOT GIVE IN TO THEIR DIRTY CHEATING WAYS this could make our season

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-04-09/q...ainst-chelsea/

Comment

It got to be done now CH has ordered us I may scrap work if I can get a ticket remember" cauldron of fire and hate " orders is orders remind remy that no means no when a women is saying it and terry that he plays with black players

Comment

The missus is working so it'll be me and the boy watching at home giving it large to the tv.... problem is the boys at the age where he's slowly starting to string small sentences together, also has a bad habit of repeating any swear word I say..... got a feeling Im not going to be to popular when she gets back from work and the boy starts talking.....
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        The missus is working so it'll be me and the boy watching at home giving it large to the tv.... problem is the boys at the age where he's slowly starting to string small sentences together, also has a bad habit of repeating any swear word I say..... got a feeling Im not going to be to popular when she gets back from work and the boy starts talking.....
                        Hopefully he is saying we ####ing done the scum

Comment

Would be nice to get that atmosphere back but unfortunetly, it will be flat as a farking pancake.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                            Hopefully he is saying we ####ing done the scum
                            Sure there'll be a lot of tongue biting but Im certainly not promising anything.....
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Would be nice to get that atmosphere back but unfortunetly, it will be flat as a farking pancake.
                              Not a chance for the Derby game - especially as it could be a while before we get to play them again.

Comment

mourionos right your fans are s hit
                                Mourionos right your fans are s hit

And when they give it the John Terry he's won more then you the whole ground needs to stand and respond with

Your club done f uck all
                                Your club done f uck all
                                Before abramovic your club done f uck all

Guaranteed reaction from them if we sing that

Comment

Working...
                                X