Yun and Vargas miss out tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yun and Vargas miss out tomorrow

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...n-villa-clash?

I'd prefer hill to start then Traore In this game. Prefer to have someone who will put their body on the line then Traore who has got that defensive discipline.

Comment

Is traore even fit? He wasnt on the bench on the weekend

Comment

Funny how the manager says 'doubtful' but the paper says definite.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Did he say doubtful ? didn't notice but what he did say was he came off cos of a head knock which is precautionary

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Did he say doubtful ? didn't notice but what he did say was he came off cos of a head knock which is precautionary

QPR FCVerified account
            ‏@QPRFC Ramsey: "Yun is also struggling. He got concussion on Saturday and we'll have to monitor him ahead of tomorrow night" #ASTvQPR

Comment

Let's pray that t osspot Traore doesn't play.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Let's pray that t osspot Traore doesn't play.
                So who do you reckon should play at left-back, 77?

Comment

It's Traore or Hill. Latter for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    He may have confirmed it afterwards to the written press?...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      So who do you reckon should play at left-back, 77?
                      But I'd prefer to play a traffic cone rather than Traore. That could occasionally dispossess Villa.

Wouldn't it be totally brilliant if the three points were claimed by Clint scoring his first premiership goal......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        But I'd prefer to play a traffic cone rather than Traore. That could occasionally dispossess Villa.

Wouldn't it be totally brilliant if the three points were claimed by Clint scoring his first premiership goal......
                        Yes, a bullet header from the edge of 6 yard box that their keeper somehow manages to claw out.....but hawk-eye reveals the ball fully crossed the line and the goal stands. Justice is finally done and the pts eventually prove decisive in keeping us up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Yes, a bullet header from the edge of 6 yard box that their keeper somehow manages to claw out.....but hawk-eye reveals the ball fully crossed the line and the goal stands. Justice is finally done and the pts eventually prove decisive in keeping us up.

I'd have to be fetched down from a Villa floodlight and sedated for my own safety if that happens.....

Comment

Is Yun Deffo out ? villa have loads of pace up front so Hill could be a liability Yun and Traore have more pace think Hill has more about him Than Traore, just hope Ramsey gives it a go I instead of being too cautious

Comment

i know watrb has cooled off on our kids, but what about darnell or doughty???
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X