No announcement yet.

Prediction Poll: A Villa v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A relegation-juiced game moving from safe to (following the first score) wide open and all out.

QPR wins 2-1 with late goal from Phillips.

Comment

No Vargas, no points. I think we really needed his attacking flair and his injury is the final nail.

Villa 2 QPR 1
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

It's unpredictable. Ramsey & Sherwood will probably just tell both sides to run around a lot, I think the game will be decided by individual mistakes.

Comment

0-0
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Think saturday was just a flukey result where the lick all went our way and every shot scored. Normal service to resume tomorrow night, hit the post and have a goal wrongly disallowed or something and then lose 3-0 and then its totally goodnight vienna. (yes bock)

Comment

2 nil villa.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                .......I think the game will be decided by individual mistakes.
                Ditto this. Wondergoals do happen but most games are usually decided by someone screwing up & this matchup has all the markings of a scruffy boxing match. The good news is AV have the worst offense in the league & QPR seem to be playing pretty good on the road lately...maybe less pressure in front of home fans.

Comment

Totally driven by my heart, I've voted for us to win. We simply have to!

Comment

Sadly I think Villa will win - 3-1

Comment

Rangers normally shatter our optimism when we start to feel a little bit and this time will be no different.

2-0 Villa for me unfortunately.

Comment

I was optimistic and said Rangers on the WBA poll so I'll go Rangers again, Come on you R'ssss!!!!
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Think saturday was just a flukey result where the lick all went our way and every shot scored. Normal service to resume tomorrow night, hit the post and have a goal wrongly disallowed or something and then lose 3-0 and then its totally goodnight vienna. (yes bock)
                          Don''t forget the obligatory red card

Comment

3-0 Villa, red card for Hill, Austin injury

Comment

2-0 Villa

Comment

2-1 Rangers

Comment

Working...
                                X