No announcement yet.

The matches today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still 1-0? I gave up watching it and started to read a book instead...;)
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Still 1-0? I gave up watching it and started to read a book instead...;)
      Yup
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Newcastle's attitude in this game has been absolutely disgusting - the biggest flaw in the league / relegation system is evident for all to see today.

Comment

Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
            Yup
            Thanks.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              Newcastle's attitude in this game has been absolutely disgusting - the biggest flaw in the league / relegation system is evident for all to see today.
              There are seven teams aiming for Europe, 8 trying to avoid relegation, the others just here for the money

Comment

Today's 2 matches show how poor Premier League is currently 4 awful sides. Newcastle and Spurs should be held up for contempt of pretending to be interested because neither side were ! Let's hope Chelsea show same contempt next Sunday somehow doubt it though !

Comment

Useless Geordie b astards. What a rotten, pointless club.

Comment

if the target to stay up is 36 points, then newcastle aint actually safe yet. If they went on one of our famous runs they could still go down.

Comment

Where was your passion, where was fight,where was your pride Newcastle, I think they were all on the beach. W@####s

Comment

If I was a Newcastle fan I would only buy a half season ticket, the first half.
                        They never bother after January.

Comment

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...krul-behaviour

Comment

Mackems showed a bit of heart today. Newcastle , spurs and burnley are 3 pony sides.Sunderland won't show as much next game
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              Mackems showed a bit of heart today. Newcastle , spurs and burnley are 3 pony sides.Sunderland won't show as much next game
                              They've got Crystal Palace at home...another side who's season is finished.

Comment

Today's results went against us but beat Villa and we're still out of the bottom 3. Draw and we still move up a place, so still all to play for...

Comment

Working...
                                X