Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Family is off bounds.
    But he didn't say anything derogatory or insulting or anything about family? If he had, I would agree with you. Anyway none of my business.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Supporters are the salt of the earth, no argument here.
      But chairmen, especially inept ones, come and go.
      And the current one is as much QPR as sticky road dirt is part of a car.
      And every manager as well?
      Im out of this now, cos its not worth it cos it always ends up the same with me banned.
      I will end it on the fact that its very depressing and annoying watching us go out of the premier league without a fight and going to games to watch us lose every single time at the moment, and the atmosphere around the ground is starting to show this, it would be nice to not see you having a go in every single post on here cos its not helping at all imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        ... it would be nice to not see you having a go in every single post on here cos its not helping at all imho.
        But it might help him to hand over the reins to someone else, he did say he'd go if fans wanted that. Surely among the management board members/directors there are people who could take over and do a better job at this point. I spy a swell guy whose name starts with A...
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Kirill and Kev pack it in! I am keeping a very close eye on this situation and things are getting noted.

I don't want to go the route of stanley but I will if this escalates!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Seriously Kirill, at this point it is fairly clear you are in a minority of QPR fans who want him gone. If you want to be a voice for the fans then don't say anything at all. Don't act like you are doing whats best for us as a fanbase by being loud to get your personal feelings across when you can probably tell that very few people agree with you. If you weren't in the minority, you wouldn't hear a song about Tony around the ground basically every match.
            Fans don't want him to go, at least not the majority. Trying to cause unrest by being louder than most benefits no one.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Kirill and Kev pack it in! I am keeping a very close eye on this situation and things are getting noted.

Def a wind up.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Seriously Kirill, at this point it is fairly clear you are in a minority of QPR fans who want him gone. If you want to be a voice for the fans then don't say anything at all. Don't act like you are doing whats best for us as a fanbase...
                I don't, never have. I express my own opinion and let others express theirs. Please note that this thread of mine was actually dedicated to the chairman staying until KMC hijacked it. But I will always say what I think and (alleged) minority opinions on the club leadership should be voiced even louder so that they are not drowned out by the majority. Especially now that my brother-in-arms Vblock has been banned again and Hitman only posts occasionally. Someone has to carry the torch and I accept this task with all the humility I can muster.

Comment

We're all QPR fans, not much going on and it's April's fools day.

Comment

Just asking the question but what did v block do to get banned? and how long is it this time?

Comment

Have always said and maintain it is criminal they did not make you a Mod on this site.

Comment

Just asking the question but what did v block do to get banned? and how long is it this time?
                        I actually had no idea haha.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Just when we thought he had settled in nicely he resorted to racist remarks again. It is supposed to be a permanent ban. If he just stuck to voicing a justified concern about the current QPR regime, which is not and cannot logically be against QPR forum rules (no matter how some would probably like it to be), he would have been fine.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                            Have always said and maintain it is criminal they did not make you a Mod on this site.
                            I don't get told the information to carry those duties through Sammy.

I'd like to sit down with the mod and skype with Kirill to work on areas where common sense prevails and only if Stanley is put in charge of all matters.
                            Only bloke I have time for tbh

Comment

From now and to the end of times.;)
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

I don't get told the information to carry those duties through Sammy.

I'd like to sit down with the mod and skype with Kirill to work on areas where common sense prevails and only if Stanley is put in charge of all matters.
                                Only bloke I have time for tbh
                                Can we Skype?

Comment

Working...
                                X