tony must stay forever full stop
    what do you think this is the purchase of a corner shop
    we need his massive financial clout
    so keep your chins up and give us a shout
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Same goes for you Rich. If you don't like what people are saying about TF and his tweets on a football forum then don't read it and don't comment on it, the same applies to everyone else who seem to be on the verge of tears everytime someone comments on TF and his tweets, if its affecting you that much.
      It doesn't bother me mate, just seems some people are close to a nervous breakdown every time he tweets
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        You would when you find out the club can't afford to pay the player and staff wages each week.
        Facepalm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
          Also how much did the italian ####### and the f1 guy invest ?
          The club was virtually debt free when they sold.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            Shush, careless utterances like that can shatter even the strongest rose-tinted glasses. We don't want glass shards flying all over the place, health and sarety
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              You would when you find out the club can't afford to pay the player and staff wages each week.
              and whose fault would that be ?
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

We need a billionaire from china or emirates or even russia?
                Perhaps if we want to be Chelsea, Man City or Cardiff.....but we are not any of those - we are QPR.

If we need to change ownership I would prefer the new management to be less open and off social networks completely (besides the official club channels).

Comment

I really don't understand why everyone gets so worked up about Tony on Twitter. It's optional to follow him and what he tweets has absolutely no effect on what's gone wrong with the club. Players missing penalties, defenders defending poorly, players getting injured, Harry picking ridiculous players and formations, overpaying ageing players etc etc. nothing to do with Tony tweeting

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                    I really don't understand why everyone gets so worked up about Tony on Twitter. It's optional to follow him and what he tweets has absolutely no effect on what's gone wrong with the club. Players missing penalties, defenders defending poorly, players getting injured, Harry picking ridiculous players and formations, overpaying ageing players etc etc. nothing to do with Tony tweeting
                    Shush, careless utterances like that can shatter even the strongest anti anything qpr-tinted glasses. We don't want glass shards flying all over the place, health and safety

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      So do you think we would have made the premiership under them and there investment

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                        So do you think we would have made the premiership under them and there investment
                        We did . We went up as champions by pissing all over the championship playing exciting attacking football

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          We did . We went up as champions by pissing all over the championship playing exciting attacking football
                          You beat me to it Greg. We played better football under Flavio and Bernie, who also ran the club off the field far better than TF, and knew when to walk away at the right time......and were almost universally vilified by the majority of supporers. TF is largely loved. Rangers fans do make me laugh sometimes.
                          Last edited by surrey_hoop; 29-03-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                            You beat me to it Greg. We played better football under Flavio and Bernie, who also ran the club off the field far better than TF, and knew when to walk away at the right time......and were almost universally vilified by the majority of supporers. TF is largely loved. Rangers fans do make me laugh sometimes.

More than happy with tf as an owner but we need a football man . A ruthless football man as chairman . David dean was mentioned the other day in a thread . Ran arsenal pretty well during a transitional period

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Now all we need is a chairman with sufficient patience and attention span.
                              Who did you have in mind? How about Assem Allem? He should be on the look out for a new club soon. Queens Park Tigers has a certain ring to it, no?
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                                Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                                Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X