Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Harry have gone before the season started???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a no-mark clown from local eh.....no embarresment from me. leicester away
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Where's me popcorn......

back on topic. yes, i wanted the cant gone back in feb 2014. the fat, wax faced cant is well past his sell buy date. its just a breath of fresh air not having to watch pre match confrences with a bumbling old clown mumbling depressingly week after week.

#rightsort
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop
        You get very touchy taking it, but don't mind handing it out for no reason. So yeah, you are a no-mark.
        i'll pm ya closer the game and we will see who is what then...dont forget rangers is a small world big boy.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop
          Look, you came up and called me a c un t for no reason. If anything, I should be wanting to iron you out. The reason I don't is because I'm a grown up. I've got bigger problems than you giving it the biggun.
          the reason you don't want to try to 'iron' me out is cause it aint going to happen full stop. best i leave it now incase i get accused of a bully up of a grown lad. enjoy the rest of your weekend and you know where to find me if you have a change of heart...yrs bush.x
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            the reason you don't want to try to 'iron' me out is cause it aint going to happen full stop. best i leave it now incase i get accused of a bully up of a grown lad. enjoy the rest of your weekend and you know where to find me if you have a change of heart...yrs bush.x
            Alright, I've posted some things on here that were out of order, I'll apoligise for that. Calling me a c un t was bang out to though. You're right, Rangers is a small world - which is why we shouldn't be offering each other out. I've been going 21 years, and never had any trouble with our fans...I'm not about to start now.
            Last edited by surrey_hoop; 06-04-2015, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              Alright, I've posted some things on here that were out of order, I'll apoligise for that. Calling me a c un t was bang out to though. You're right, Rangers is a small world - which is why we shouldn't be offering each other out.
              fair enough surrey-i'll let it rest. no harm done from this side. best wishes.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

its so

its so difficult to say what I feel so ive voted no,because if a manager gets you promoted surely you dont sack him

but if i can be perceptive about harry i would say that he is a good manager if he is in charge of a strong squad but if he dosnt have supreme quality he seems
                obsessed with defensive football,he seems to be frightened of losing so much that every gamed becomes a boring pile of crap to watch

can u imagine harry redknap beating west brom 4-1 away

but ill always love and respect harry he did what he said he was going to do which was to get us promoted and if he had signed defoe im sure he would have kept us up
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

With what knowledge we had at the time I believe the correct answer is no. The right thing to do was what we did. Gave him time and resources to prepare for a premier league season, but he wasn´t up for it.

With the benefit of hindsight the answer is obviously yes, but that is so easy to say now. Not sure we would have gone up with another manager at the first attempt. He will always deserve some credit for that.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

He deserved the chance even though fluked it but should have been gone early dec.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      He deserved the chance even though fluked it but should have been gone early dec.
                      I'm totally indifferent about HR staying or going but the bottom line is TF should have had the guts to make a clean break of it and sacked him and not wasted time playing Lesley's dirty tricks of forcing him out

Comment

Working...
                      X